We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

IconicShow

Femme Fatale Was Tragic

1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

The album was great but the Femme Fatale tour was tragic, I was watching some full shows of it last night and this evening and she was super stiff, uncomfortable and the costumes were a mess. Great song list for the show and the routines we're basic.

Vegas Piece Of Me snatched both Circus tour and Femme Fatale Tours.

Evidence below:

Femme Fatale Tour:

anigif_original-grid-image-18957-1403798giphy.giftumblr_meholpJQJL1rxbnfyo1_500.gifgiphy.gifBritney%20Spears%20Perform%20Live%20at%2

Circus Tour (A lot of gum chewing and lipping on this tour.

tumblr_inline_ndgmwj518j1qm5jtm.gifgiphy.gif

Currentney

source.gifgiphy.giflarge.gifgiphy.gif

19b9h3.gif

Britney went from using fake spray on Ab's to now looking her hottest since 2002-2003

britney-spears-2000.jpg?w=1620&h=2000

Britney literally gave the world "Something to talk about" when she sang live 100 percent and sounded GREAT.

Britney is doing things now that she hasn't done since her early days.

Why be so upset at what shes delivering now when it's slaying several previous era's.

Glory slays both the Circus and Femme Fatale albums.

The choreography has gotten better, she's in AMAZING shape, in love with Sam, has her sons, career and continues to work.

I agree with all of this, Britney may not have had her best moments with the Circus Tour or Femme Fatale Tour, but she did have the awaited renaissance that every fan and everyone else who was rooting for her in 2017. It began when she started showing more agility and energy in August 2015 during her POM shows. She then started to feel sexy again as she got her 2004 body back and started flaunting it all over social media. She regained her sexual confidence and overall confidence. She started being her old goofy self again and she started being more in charge. She then revamped POM, only to show better choreo (work bitch, slave, etc), added dance breaks (womanizer) and started performing internationally. She was a big part of the production of Glory and the album was well received by critics and fans and was doing well around the world. She did a good promo tour for glory and was performing in so many shows and award shows (I think the last time she did that much press for an album was for 'Britney" if Im not mistaken). She started caring about her career again. She regained the spark to want to tour again. I know a lot of us have said "the old Britney is back" at the beginning of every era since In the Zone, but the old Britney came back in 2017. she then sang live and spoke about the media in an honest way, and made international headlines. I dont get why people here give her so much crap. I feel that all of these amazing things Britney has been showing us lately are just a small glimpse of upcoming events. I am really excited for her next era. 

1 minute ago, McDonaldsFries said:

I agree with all of this, Britney may not have had her best moments with the Circus Tour or Femme Fatale Tour, but she did have the awaited renaissance that every fan and everyone else who was rooting for her in 2017. It began when she started showing more agility and energy in August 2015 during her POM shows. She then started to feel sexy again as she got her 2004 body back and started flaunting it all over social media. She regained her sexual confidence and overall confidence. She started being her old goofy self again and she started being more in charge. She then revamped POM, only to show better choreo (work bitch, slave, etc), added dance breaks (womanizer) and started performing internationally. She was a big part of the production of Glory and the album was well received by critics and fans and was doing well around the world. She did a good promo tour for glory and was performing in so many shows and award shows (I think the last time she did that much press for an album was for 'Britney" if Im not mistaken). She started caring about her career again. She regained the spark to want to tour again. I know a lot of us have said "the old Britney is back" at the beginning of every era since In the Zone, but the old Britney came back in 2017. she then sang live and spoke about the media in an honest way, and made international headlines. I dont get why people here give her so much crap. I feel that all of these amazing things Britney has been showing us lately are just a small glimpse of upcoming events. I am really excited for her next era. 

I agree shes so hot right now, in shape and the only thing holding her back is the C Ship. Britney is coming more and more alive each year and I wouldn't be surprised if she has more shocks in store for us. Who would've thought her voice was still great until this year when she belted live? The people saying I'm trying to drag the FF or Circus tour to make POM seem better have their blinders on. Britney has improved and at this time shes the best shes been post 2007.

Her voice still sounds great, shes still relevant whereas most her counterparts have faded. Britney is trying to do more and has been doing more promotion wise and even reminded us many times how much shes improved.

Britney is dedicated to her workouts, I haven't seen her this gym motivated since 2001-03

I can appreciate her new found confidence, happiness with her personal life, children etc but her career choices keep transitioning her into a nostalgia act.

Britney shouldn't be focusing on her peak years to sell a product. She isn't Cher or Bette Midler who are winding down and will bring new tracks to their shows for their GP/die-hard fans. Britney is in shape, she's shown a investment in songwriting, being hands on as she was during the Glory sessions and her performance ability has improved (2015-mid 2016) shows she's got it yet her team rather bank on her previous accomplishments rather than see what mature and now Britney has to offer the world. She's clearly still got a lot to give to fans, the world, and music in general but it's a matter of what and the better question when.

She does not need another residency. Let it be a one-time thing in her career unless later in life she wishes to wind down in Vegas. She could take a dab once again at acting and improve by studying different acting techniques even though she's very critical. Her comedic timing could be amazing especially with her expressions.

She could release a record, film a few videos, have a few big award show performances and tour or even do something like Madonna did in the 90's, release records, movie or other project in between and tour supporting two albums if she doesn't like being on the road as much. 

I feel Britney could bring so much more to pop music world because she just had this special IT factor to her other stars can not replicate no matter how many scandals or performances they do trying to come near, she and her team really hinder her artistic capabilities by scrapping videos, giving no exposure to a record some felt was some o fher best music in years over a sure fire money grab on her "prime years" when she's still fully capable of so much more.

3 minutes ago, Dollanganger said:

I can appreciate her new found confidence, happiness with her personal life, children etc but her career choices keep transitioning her into a nostalgia act.

Britney shouldn't be focusing on her peak years to sell a product. She isn't Cher or Bette Midler who are winding down and will bring new tracks to their shows for their GP/die-hard fans. Britney is in shape, she's shown a investment in songwriting, being hands on as she was during the Glory sessions and her performance ability has improved (2015-mid 2016) shows she's got it yet her team rather bank on her previous accomplishments rather than see what mature and now Britney has to offer the world. She's clearly still got a lot to give to fans, the world, and music in general but it's a matter of what and the better question when.

She does not need another residency. Let it be a one-time thing in her career unless later in life she wishes to wind down in Vegas. She could take a dab once again at acting and improve by studying different acting techniques even though she's very critical. Her comedic timing could be amazing especially with her expressions.

She could release a record, film a few videos, have a few big award show performances and tour or even do something like Madonna did in the 90's, release records, movie or other project in between and tour supporting two albums if she doesn't like being on the road as much. 

I feel Britney could bring so much more to pop music world because she just had this special IT factor to her other stars can not replicate no matter how many scandals or performances they do trying to come near, she and her team really hinder her artistic capabilities by scrapping videos, giving no exposure to a record some felt was some o fher best music in years over a sure fire money grab on her "prime years" when she's still fully capable of so much more.

I'd love to see her do more acting as well, where shes not playing herself.

I thought she was great on Will and Grace.

I think Britney will churn out more and more and I agree no more residencies.

yesterday i was watching femme fatale tour live from toronto lol, and i liked it. but yeah it isnt so much dance.... but the concept of the concert of the femme fatale woman with the videos and all of that is really cool, and i loved the femme fatale album, more than britney jean and glory, so gtfo to the people that dont like the album, even rolling stone sayed that femme fatale may be the best britney album, so, yeah:flawlessbye:

Spoiler
Spoiler

She's actually doing SO MUCH better now than the last 3 eras, performance wise especially.

Musically, I think Circus is a gem. FF was a fun album. BJ was sabotaged. Glory was her redemption.

She's getting better and better. I'm actually quite excited for B10. :overwhelm:

Now if only we get more than 2 singles and no scrapped music videos...  :brityeah:

I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF PEOPLE USING A HANDFUL OF REALLY BAD GIFS FROM FFT AND THEN SOME OF THE BEST MOMENTS FROM OTHER TOURS

BRITNEY HAS HAD sh!t MOMENTS IN POM TOO AND sh!t NIGHTS AND INEXPLICABLY BAD PERFORMANCES OF EVERY SINGLE SONG

AND SHE HAD GOOD NIGHTS ON FFT TOO, FOR EVERY SONG

f**k I HATE THIS PLACE SOMETIMES

The FF Tour was absolutely awful, but POM is not good either. Choosing gifs which display a few select seconds of any one moment is hardly representative of the overall quality of the actual performance in question, much less reflective of an entire tour or residency. 

The only real improvement, IMO, is that Britney looks much happier and more energetic during POM than she did during FF. And as a fan, that makes me happy for her personally, but I am nevertheless cognizant of how much is still lacking professionally.

Truthfully, I had high hopes immediately following both the 2.0 revamp and her BBMA medley. Unfortunately, however, as the residency begins to wind down, I have to admit that with the exception of a few good nights throughout these past four years, her performance skills have remained largely unimpressive for the duration of the residency.

6 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

The FF Tour was absolutely awful, but POM is not good either. Choosing gifs which display a few select seconds of any one moment is hardly representative of the overall quality of the actual performance in question, much less reflective of an entire tour or residency.

True, cuz this one also exists and I don't see people posting it

giphy.gif