We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Camila Cabello's Album Delayed To 2018, Scrapping "Crying In The Club"

10 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

I have heard rumors that she's racist

These are strong accusations to make about someone you don’t even know tbh Do you have a first hand experience in which you saw her being racist? Or are you going to put up those screenshots  that for all you know could have been faked to make her look bad. 

11 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Sis, there's literally a better version of her that's also from south Florida but isn't Spanish but is still doing this whole pop new girl thing 100 times better and bigger than Camella....her name is Ariana Grande :gloss:

And just because Ariana is successful Camila can’t be too? Camila is in the first chapter of her solo career, let her find her footing. When Ariana started her solo career she was wearing little girl dresses on stage and seemed so basic, Camila is steps ahead of her at this point. Ariana didn’t start delivering hits until her second era, and Camz already has a few moderate  hits. Give people chance to grow baby. 

CITC was bad and she sounded like she was trying to do a sia voice. The only person to sort of pull that off was Rihanna with diamonds.

I really like I have questions and havana, havana should have been first and I have questions for second single. Also, I think it would have been more fun if there was anyone to guess who these songs are about, cause she writes her own stuff yes? But we know nothing about her personal life. Fine, probably better for her but drama is more fun for the fans honestly. At least fake date and dump someone publically to give us something to talk about and analyze. Has she learned nothing from her bff taylor swift, or beyonce and jayz and the og drama queen himself - justin Timberlake? 

Even when Bieber released purpose, everyone wanted to know which song may have been about Selena. Didn't Demi just had a song that she may have written about nick right?

It's much more interesting when you can find real story behind the music.

I know britney never did this but she never needed to (until more recently maybe) but camila needs some buzz man, badly.

52 minutes ago, CrAzAY said:

CITC was bad and she sounded like she was trying to do a sia voice. The only person to sort of pull that off was Rihanna with diamonds.

I really like I have questions and havana, havana should have been first and I have questions for second single. Also, I think it would have been more fun if there was anyone to guess who these songs are about, cause she writes her own stuff yes? But we know nothing about her personal life. Fine, probably better for her but drama is more fun for the fans honestly. At least fake date and dump someone publically to give us something to talk about and analyze. Has she learned nothing from her bff taylor swift, or beyonce and jayz and the og drama queen himself - justin Timberlake? 

Even when Bieber released purpose, everyone wanted to know which song may have been about Selena. Didn't Demi just had a song that she may have written about nick right?

It's much more interesting when you can find real story behind the music.

I know britney never did this but she never needed to (until more recently maybe) but camila needs some buzz man, badly.

IHQ is rumored to be about either Lauren or all her bandmates of 5H. She has a lot of drama surrouding her and 5H as it is, what more do you want? Camren anyone? People questioning if shes bi, lesbian. Why would she want even more drama on her plate? Its better she lets the music speak for itself. 

I like Crying in the Club, but it was definitely forgettable. I kinda like I Have Questions. Not into OMG, Havana has grown on me, but I hate the features, I'm so tired of hearing crappy rappers on almost every pop single, can this trend die please, it's been around for years and sometimes it works really well, but it usually just seems like a desperate attempt to get more people to listen/buy your song or get it played on hip hop radio. More often than not it adds nothing to the song. 

This girl is litteraly Nicole Scherzinger all over again, confidently going solo and all that sh!t, i can already see a career in limbo with a couple albums postoned forever and a dozen flop singles and demos all over the place. :tiffcackle:

1 hour ago, MANDIXMX said:

IHQ is rumored to be about either Lauren or all her bandmates of 5H. She has a lot of drama surrouding her and 5H as it is, what more do you want? Camren anyone? People questioning if shes bi, lesbian. Why would she want even more drama on her plate? Its better she lets the music speak for itself. 

There's not one news article or gossip article or blind item about that song or interview dodge.

It sounds like fan speculation to me, where are the receipts? 

And it's still not enough buzz if she wants to be on the level of the other names I mentioned. She's not britney, she's not going to get there on name alone.

I hate when artist do this. This is plan messy. Commit to your work. Crying in the club didn't do bad, Havana is doing fine. Release the video then the album. This just feels like a huge mess and just when she is gaining momentum. Her album wont come out now I can see it. 

12 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

These are strong accusations to make about someone you don’t even know tbh Do you have a first hand experience in which you saw her being racist? Or are you going to put up those screenshots  that for all you know could have been faked to make her look bad. 

It's what I heard about her

13 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

You’re aware she performs the solo version of Havana everywhere right? And the solo version of Havana is even better than the feature imo, which was probably forced on her by the record company. You honestly think Havana is a semi hit because of Young Thug? Whos he? If anything Camila is helping him, but of course y’all say anything to be catty and mean. :girlwhat:

Is the solo version of Havana crawling up the charts, though? :whitney: Did I say that "Havana is a semi hit because of Young Thug?" :whitney: Did I say anything about Young Thug? No. I merely observed that CITC was her only non-feature that was released. :whitney: