We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Camila Cabello's Album Delayed To 2018, Scrapping "Crying In The Club"

giphy.gif

Don’t be pressed the good sis Camz is very involved in writing her music, sings great live, plays the guitar and can also dance. Not to mention she’s beautiful, likeable, humble and is a real spanish speaking Latina repping Miami/Cuba & Mexico. Like it or not, shes going to be very successful. Its only a matter of time until all of you jump on the bandwagon when she blows up like you all always do. 

And the fact that you are all so pressed when she hasn’t even released her first studio album says a lot. The greats always have a huge amout of haters from the start, it means you care about her. Lol

1 hour ago, MANDIXMX said:

giphy.gif

Don’t be pressed the good sis Camz is very involved in writing her music, sings great live, plays the guitar and can also dance. Not to mention she’s beautiful, likeable, humble and is a real spanish speaking Latina repping Miami/Cuba & Mexico. Like it or not, shes going to be very successful. Its only a matter of time until all of you jump on the bandwagon when she blows up like you all always do. 

And the fact that you are all so pressed when she hasn’t even released her first studio album says a lot. The greats always have a huge amout of haters from the start, it means you care about her. Lol

Sis, there's literally a better version of her that's also from south Florida but isn't Spanish but is still doing this whole pop new girl thing 100 times better and bigger than Camella....her name is Ariana Grande :gloss:

2 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

giphy.gif

Guuuuuuurl:triggered:

this is SO wrong in so many ways....if she is ONE thing it's that she is highly unlikable. Thats the #1 problem. She thinks she is the sh!t when she litteraly is....well sh!t. She is the new Nicole Scherzinger. 

I like all her solo material.

i do t think I would like a whole album of Havana's though. The reason I like that song is because it sounds fresh.

I'm sick of pop midtempos. These are tough times in the world I think most ppl want fun songs to dance too which no one is delivering   

11 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Calling a sh!t song, sh!t is hateful? It's literally Cheap Thrills / Shape of You 3.0, a throwaway Sia reject that was written while she was taking a dump. It was a terrible lead single and Havana should have been released from the start. I'm glad Camila wised up, it won't be hard for her to top that garbage 5H album now. Havana alone is stronger than any of their songs. :beysip:

I totally agree!

6 hours ago, Invitation said:

Britney was shy / awkward during meet and greets in 2013-2014, but she's still way nicer than Camilla was during her M&G

Little "alledged" racist not a a big star or one at all, but she wants to have a nasty atittude

8 hours ago, DMVofficial said:

Nnnnnn this just means her label is sending her back in the studio to make havana duplicates so they can make a bigger profit :nyheadache:

"OMG" is my favorite track she's released, the beat is nuts. Her label is paying it complete DUSTTTT 

Let’s hope. Bc we already kno once it’s pushed back,  sometimes sh!t nvr gets released like ever lol  ..tinashe n iggy etc etc 

://

10 hours ago, hizi said:

Guuuuuuurl:triggered:

this is SO wrong in so many ways....if she is ONE thing it's that she is highly unlikable. Thats the #1 problem. She thinks she is the sh!t when she litteraly is....well sh!t. She is the new Nicole Scherzinger. 

I personally think shes adorable and super down to Earth. She even reminds me a lot of Britney in the way she makes fun of herself and doesn’t take things too serious.

9 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Nnnnnnnn she emphasizes her solo career so much yet CITC was the only non-feature song she released. :beysip: And now she is scrapping it. :queenflopga: Slay that “solo” debut sis!

giphy.gif

You’re aware she performs the solo version of Havana everywhere right? And the solo version of Havana is even better than the feature imo, which was probably forced on her by the record company. You honestly think Havana is a semi hit because of Young Thug? Whos he? If anything Camila is helping him, but of course y’all say anything to be catty and mean. :girlwhat:

4 minutes ago, MannequinMann said:

Hopefully she scrapes that horrible album title too while she's at it :eheeek:

At least she can come up with a concept and not rely on a 8 year old to give her an albums title. :tiffcackle: