We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Miley Cyrus Dedicates Performance Of "These Boots Are Made For Walking" To Hillary Clinton

She also wrote Clinton a letter that brought her to tears.

Miley's exuberance for Hillary Clinton is undeniable.

Miley Cyrus has a week-long residency performing on The Tonight Show to promote her new album, Younger Now. It's interesting, because the singer has performed more covers than original material, but I'm here for it. Her latest is a spunky take on "These Boots Are Made For Walking," which she dedicated to Hillary Clinton. Watch the red-hot performance below:

It was an especially tender tribute to Clinton. On the same episode, Miley and the female writers of The Tonight Show penned Clinton thank you letters and read them aloud on-air. Miley participated. Her letter read: "Thank you, Hillary, for being a constant beacon of strength, hope, and determination for me and millions of other young women. You've been a role model and an inspiration and a voice of reason in uncertain times. I could go on and on, but I'd like to get right to the point. Can I give you a hug?" Of course Clinton obliged. Watch the sweet segment below:

Thoughts on Miley's tribute? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Actually, yes we would have. Bernie wasn't going to win either. :blurp:

I think more ppl would have voted for Bernie. He had a better chance at winning than Hillary. She had horrible claims against her and most ppl picked not to voted for neither. So a lot of the i voters would have voted for him tbh 

The only reason Hillary was put forth so hard was because of the backing of the party. 

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

I think more ppl would have voted for Bernie. He had a better chance at winning than Hillary. She had horrible claims against her and most ppl picked not to voted for neither. So a lot of the i voters would have voted for him tbh 

The only reason Hillary was put forth so hard was because of the backing of the party. 

Maybe he would have gotten a bit more electoral college votes in certain blue states that Hillary flopped in, but Trump still would have swept house on the swing states and the middle.

Progressive Liberals are not popular, no matter how much Tumblr, Twitter and Buzzfeed want us to believe they are. There's far more moderates that are turned off by the extremism on both sides. The problem is the PL's PC culture is the one that's saturated in the media, which causes these moderates more likely to be in favor of the conservative candidate, because they can't escape the crap they don't like.

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Maybe he would have gotten a bit more electoral college votes in certain blue states that Hillary flopped in, but Trump still would have swept house on the swing states and the middle.

Progressive Liberals are not popular, no matter how much Tumblr, Twitter and Buzzfeed want us to believe they are. There's far more moderates that are turned off by the extremism on both sides. The problem is the PL's PC culture is the one that's saturated in the media, which causes these moderates more likely to be in favor of the conservative candidate, because they can't escape the crap they don't like.

It makes sense but than the left is just digging themselves in a bigger ditch for the next election because of all the liberal media. 

I feel like there needs to be a middle ground but with both dramatics leading the parties it's hard to see that. 

6 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

It makes sense but than the left is just digging themselves in a bigger ditch for the next election because of all the liberal media. 

I feel like there needs to be a middle ground but with both dramatics leading the parties it's hard to see that. 

That's honestly their problem, and the reason why I voted Republican this election. Neither Hillary nor Bernie seemed like promising candidates to me so I voted for John Kasich in the primaries. It's sad to see Obama was the party's only crutch.

9 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

The polls also said Hillary had like a 74% lead over Trump and look what happened. :blurp:

Where? :tiffcackle:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationwide_opinion_polling_for_the_United_States_presidential_election,_2016#Aggregate_polls

That was on election day. Tell me when you see a 74% lead. :tiffcackle:

Her polls percentage was in the 40s, which ended up being true (she got 48.1%). Her lead doesn't even get to 5% on the polls.

She won the popular vote, he won the electoral college. I agree that the media underestimated Trump but 74% Dem lead on the polls? Get outta here. :tiffcackle:

Bernie, according to the polls from like June, would've won both the electoral college and popular vote. :whitney:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_sanders-5565.html

I hate stars being cry baby over politics, I understand the emotions over important social issues but politics is about fake game, so the tears remain fake also...
Especially celebrities are usually  unreal and don't know a thing about normal people issues...  Miley, use your voice for the good, teach girls how to be a strong, ambitious woman but please stop crying over Hillary... 
And that shitty piano melody in the background :yesokay:

31 minutes ago, Dune said:

I hate stars being cry baby over politics, I understand the emotions over important social issues but politics is about fake game, so the tears remain fake also...
Especially celebrities are usually  unreal and don't know a thing about normal people issues...  Miley, use your voice for the good, teach girls how to be a strong, ambitious woman but please stop crying over Hillary... 
And that shitty piano melody in the background :yesokay:

I fully agree with you, but don't know about the piano melody though, I don't want to listen to it, it is tainted for me