We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Tove Lo And Her Muppet Boyfriend Get High And Makeout In The "Disco Tits" Video

Doing the absolute most.

Tove Lo is doing the absolute most in her new music video for "Disco Tits."

The Swedish singer is leading the game when it comes to long-form music visuals. Following her two Tim Erem-directed short films, Fairy Dust and Fire Fade, comes a six-minute video for Tove Lo's (she explains the pronunciation in the clip k) new track "Disco Tits." It's pretty epic.

The video starts out with Lo getting interviewed by a knock-off muppet, but the two quickly ditch the work junket and run off into the sunset together. Things take a turn for the steamy when the off-yellow character (which she imagines as a bad boy) goes down on her before they swap spit. They also get into an argument about barbecue sauce at a diner, which only ignites their fiery passion further. So does that pill of ecstasy. God, this video is a beautiful mess.

If you're curious what Lady Wood means, watch this:

Thoughts on the "Disco Tits" video? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

This song makes me wanna... :milkney::cinderellaney::bootyney::TOMH:

The video is all kinds of weird and awesome!! Tove Lo <3<3

And I love how she honors the chorus by having her "nipples hard and ready to go" the whole video. 

i love this video... and the song. she should be getting more attention... shes always right on the pulse of whats interesting but still commercial.. i mean this song maybe not just cause its called "disco tits".. but f**k it im glad shes doing exactly what she wants. she a bad bitch