We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Dark.Knight

For those who think Exhale is the only forums that bashes Britney because she's not on her prime anymore

These are comments from another site back in 2002 when Britney cancelled the Mexico show due to the storm

• "That sucks for all her fans. I am NOT a Britney fan. She shouldn't just leave like that though. That's rather immature."
  • "If I remember correctly, she's been doing that a lot lately. I think Britney's getting close to breaking down." :umomg:
  • "... i seriously doubt people went to hear her sing anyway... she just lip sings anyway... lol but she sure is nice to look at "
  • "have you seen lately? she's packed on the pounds. i figured it would happen eventually, she looked like the candidate to become an ogre"

this is how "fat" she looked in 2002

8265b1cee074b85cdccee67e30f21167.jpg6a6aa0aac9a546f9903569ee142bec00--britne

• "The silicon is going to her head."
  • "The day we don't have to hear or see her anymore will never come soon enough..."
  • "look at her without her make up on and she is ugly. i also read that she would use animals on stage and some people from some animal group wanted to sew her. even though it says they had to go for saftey reasons, it sounds weird that she just suddenly went off without saying anything. it sounds as if shes telling lies to us again like that breast job she had.  oh yea and shes a bit of a sell out"

And people think exhale is mean just now, they forget it's always been like that in message forums

2 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

These are comments from another site back in 2002 when Britney cancelled the Mexico show due to the storm

• "That sucks for all her fans. I am NOT a Britney fan. She shouldn't just leave like that though. That's rather immature."
  • "If I remember correctly, she's been doing that a lot lately. I think Britney's getting close to breaking down." :umomg:
  • "... i seriously doubt people went to hear her sing anyway... she just lip sings anyway... lol but she sure is nice to look at "
  • "have you seen lately? she's packed on the pounds. i figured it would happen eventually, she looked like the candidate to become an ogre"

this is how "fat" she looked in 2002

8265b1cee074b85cdccee67e30f21167.jpg6a6aa0aac9a546f9903569ee142bec00--britne

• "The silicon is going to her head."
  • "The day we don't have to hear or see her anymore will never come soon enough..."
  • "look at her without her make up on and she is ugly. i also read that she would use animals on stage and some people from some animal group wanted to sew her. even though it says they had to go for saftey reasons, it sounds weird that she just suddenly went off without saying anything. it sounds as if shes telling lies to us again like that breast job she had.  oh yea and shes a bit of a sell out"

And people think exhale is mean just now, they forget it's always been like that in message forums

She was at the peak of her career in 2002, no wonder there were people hating on her.

2 hours ago, MC The Songbird Supreme said:

madonnanation had a britney bashing party thread and it was so disgusting they had to permanently delete the thread.

Madonnanation is mostly for mean queens. Sorry, but it's true. 

If you don't like, or care about Madonna, I see no reason to go on there.

What's the point of watching your favorites get bashed?

She was always criticized but that is what kept her huge also.

The difference between now and than is ppl basically could hate on her for lipping and outfits...now they can go for everything. 

8 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

Those seem like general public comments. Not like Britney fans.

Britney fans drag her but there's something different about it.

that's a general forums but a Britney forum wasn't that much different either

8 hours ago, brit4u1998 said:

She was at the peak of her career in 2002, no wonder there were people hating on her.

I don't consider 2002 her peak anymore, more so 1999-2001

2002 she was just there, even though she was everywhere, she started very slowly fading out

• Overprotected DC didn't do that well and Boys was worse.
  • People were not a fan of the 2nd leg of DWAD because it was the same show that just included the remixes and an extra ballad, plus they removed the square screens and it was less flashy
  • Crossroads did ok money-wise, but that's it
  • The breakup was when more people started turning on her
  • The middle finger "fiasco" in Mexico where it made the news as if she killed someone. Plus then cancelling the last show.

My problem with exhell is that people are just as ruthless as those 2002 gp members when members here are supposed to be her fans. You can criticize a performance or song or look you dont like, but some people on here do nothing but bash her, her career, and her acheivements. If you dislike her so much, why are you here?