We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Captain Britney

Paris Hilton Throwback Photo with Britney and Lindsay

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, AndrejBLV said:

Hmm It's not Paris fault that our girl had mental issues and messy life. Stop blaming others for her mistakes and life choices.

 

Britneys mental issues are her own mistakes? I'm sorry but i dont see how you can believe this lol, of course its not paris' fault thats silly, but its most definitely not Britneys entirely either, she was pushed by entire hollywood media and her team into it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dynasty said:

Britneys mental issues are her own mistakes? I'm sorry but i dont see how you can believe this lol, of course its not paris' fault thats silly, but its most definitely not Britneys entirely either, she was pushed by entire hollywood media and her team into it

Well her actions are here fault, of course her mental state is not her fault.. But if she didn't lived messy life a lot of things would be better. 

So I don't understand why people are saying that its Paris fault.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was just before the head shaving and everyone was dragging her for being a new mum and partying a lot, her Myspace page was flooded with genuinely concerned fans, telling her to stop. It wasn't even shady, people were actually worried.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m not blaming Paris I never said that I said that’s when the sh!t started it was after that night Britney had on the button up shirt with the black tie everything started getting bad before than she was working with Larry than it’s like the party life took control of Paris was such a good friend at time she wouldn’t have been getting out of cars with her Pussycat out :outwithit:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 They should plan a dinner hangout,  more mature,  

media will go crazy, and so as people, Britney needs something controversial, 

 

imagine britney ( vma 2017 hair and make up)  going out to a dinner with Lindsay and Paris, paparazzis, videos , and that's all, . Just make that show, and baaam, 

 

media will go crazy, and a little controversy won't harm anyone at this point, 

 

 

i want them back 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dynasty said:

Britneys mental issues are her own mistakes? I'm sorry but i dont see how you can believe this lol, of course its not paris' fault thats silly, but its most definitely not Britneys entirely either, she was pushed by entire hollywood media and her team into it

Her messy life started before that when she knowingly decided to pursue Kevin and his lifestyle, when she knew it would taint her image and reputation. Mental issues aside, she was fully aware of what she was doing and she was very unapologetic about it. It's hard to feel bad for her plan backfiring on her when she literally gave no fucks about anything when sh!t was going down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Paulino999 said:

 They should plan a dinner hangout,  more mature,  

media will go crazy, and so as people, Britney needs something controversial, 

 

imagine britney ( vma 2017 hair and make up)  going out to a dinner with Lindsay and Paris, paparazzis, videos , and that's all, . Just make that show, and baaam, 

 

media will go crazy, and a little controversy won't harm anyone at this point, 

 

 

i want them back 

I was just thinking today, she needs to shave her head again. 2007 - 2017 :lemmetellu:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, JKW said:

I was just thinking today, she needs to shave her head again. 2007 - 2017 :lemmetellu:

WOW your idea is brilliant, like my god, team Britney should hire u 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, britbitch94 said:

Her messy life started before that when she knowingly decided to pursue Kevin and his lifestyle, when she knew it would taint her image and reputation. Mental issues aside, she was fully aware of what she was doing and she was very unapologetic about it. It's hard to feel bad for her plan backfiring on her when she literally gave no fucks about anything when sh!t was going down.

There was no plan

 

Britney was just living life and not worried about upholding a "PUBLIC"" image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it reminds me of my friend, a lot of fun to be around but bad crowd for sure :urite:  

Paris is so nice to her and wants reunion but I'm afraid Britney's changed too much, they have nothing in common basically 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.