We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Captain Britney

Paris Hilton Throwback Photo with Britney and Lindsay

49 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

Paris was the one who kinda started Britney downfall after the night she hung out with Paris that’s when sh!t started getting bad she started going out every night than she shave her head 

You're really gonna try to blame Britney's breakdown on Paris? :mhmsureny:

2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

You're really gonna try to blame Britney's breakdown on Paris? :mhmsureny:

Not blaming her but like I said that was the start of her downfall before Paris she wasn’t showing her Pussycat it was Paris who was doing it first than Britney started that crap I don’t care what know body say I was a fan back than sh!t started with Paris 

It's so weird that Paris is posting very often tbt photos with Britney, even Lindsay did it few times, but Britney always ignored them.

I would love to see them all dressed up in some fancy restaurant :)

6 hours ago, Rickey3089 said:

Paris was the one who kinda started Britney downfall after the night she hung out with Paris that’s when sh!t started getting bad she started going out every night than she shave her head 

Hmm It's not Paris fault that our girl had mental issues and messy life. Stop blaming others for her mistakes and life choices.