We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

jamesedward94

Has anyone checked the views on Slumber Party recently?

It’s up to 70 million! Not too bad honestly!

Make Me is at 56 million.

And by the way, Glory’s sales are WAY better than a lot of recent pop releases. Yes, others from her time may be doing better, but she has proved to still be a strong force in the music industry after almost 20 years!

1 hour ago, Pinky98 said:

I think B10 will do quite well, the singles are deffo gonna do better tbh 

:tiffcackle: That's what we said about Glory. Make Me did worse than Work Bitch and Slumber Party did worse than Perfume. The only saving grace was that Make Me did better than Pretty Girls. :beynah: 

Bookmark me, B10's TWO singles are going to rank in the top 40 and out of the top 100, respectively. :queenflopga: 

1 minute ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

For Britney standards yes, it's quite low. But in comparison to everyone else, she's doing well. 

About youtube for example - I am not sure. I searched of Sel's Bad Liar. It came out on June, it has 180 million and 2 million likes. Even Fetish has more views than Slumber Party.

Even Selena is doing better than Britney. How is this good?

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Honestly? It would be a total disaster if Britney Spears ever started selling less than Selena Gomez and company, so let's hope that B10's sales are at least 100k and up.

But Miley is a complete different case and 'Glory' still outsold 'Younger Now' without a top 10 single.

Just now, Diamond Horse said:

About youtube for example - I am not sure. I searched of Sel's Bad Liar. It came out on June, it has 180 million and 2 million likes. Even Fetish has more views than Slumber Party.

Even Selena is doing better than Britney. How is this good?

Because Selena Gomez's main audience are the ones that stream music a lot and she's still relevant.