We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

I Always Sing Live

What are Your Celebrity Crushes?

1 hour ago, Lilith's Sister Nicci said:

jason momoa, david boreanaz and erin cummings. theres more but those 3 are top of the list rn :Lshark:

Our crushes played friends/eventual love interests, lmfao:

-Angel-and-Cordelia-cordelia-chase-32107

29 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Is this your dream 3-way :lollipop:

tumblr_oecdb1PLcv1ty8mi0o4_400.gif

:gloria:

Sis, you found me out. My super secret crush is Jonathan Ross. That voice, my Lord. :yesplease:

(No, but real talk, those two being on the same episode and even interacting is also part of why that is one of my favorite things we got in 2016.)

2 hours ago, satanic cheri candy lotion said:

christian bale

I forgot Bale. I actually haven't seen him in a while?

2 hours ago, satanic cheri candy lotion said:

mickey rourke

He's one of Axl's buds, aw. Mickey. :tiffanynod: (But agreed on younger him.)

30 minutes ago, Lilith's Sister Nicci said:

yesss in the angel series. got pressed when they cancelled it :leaving:

Yes! You watched? :tiffanynod: Especially since they'd cleaned it up from the tragic mess that was season four-- season five was actually good again. I cried, but I knew it would happen, since Buffy had ended the year before. I still miss them both.

7 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

I forgot Bale. I actually haven't seen him in a while?

He's one of Axl's buds, aw. Mickey. :tiffanynod: (But agreed on younger him.)

bale is preparing for his role as dic.k cheney so hes dyed his eyebrows and packed on the lbs hes ever so famous for doing again :) 

i love mickey (and obviously axl) he was totally and utterly brilliant in barfly alongside the equally brilliant faye dunaway

1 hour ago, satanic cheri candy lotion said:

i love mickey (and obviously axl) he was totally and utterly brilliant in barfly alongside the equally brilliant faye dunaway

I love Harry Angel but Barfly was sth :urite:

15 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

Yes! You watched? :tiffanynod: Especially since they'd cleaned it up from the tragic mess that was season four-- season five was actually good again. I cried, but I knew it would happen, since Buffy had ended the year before. I still miss them both.

i did, it was one of my fav series back then. i remember season 4, it started getting weird with how cordelia changed i was liek: :calculating:
haven't watched all Byffy eps, only rly few. might give it a shot someday just for the crossovers with angel. wish Faith had more eps in both series i liked her a lot

None. Celebrities do nothing for me. There's plenty of good looking people in the world, but if I don't get to interact with them or have potential with them, what's the point?