We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

I Always Sing Live

What are Your Celebrity Crushes?

Well there's a few:

Spoiler

I love A$AP Rocky, he's gorgeous

Asap-Rocky-Braids-30-650x785.jpg

Brad Pitt is sexy af

giphy.gif

I think Matt Damon is super cute 

b08f0a0b3fa896599094f2cd79066b2b--matt-d

And I know they're dead, but they were still hot...

James Dean and Marlon Brando.

267_110799478308.jpg

03cc18cfb7b16a3cd9bbdb4464a6e7f0--street

and honestly many more...

In terms of girls, I think Lana Del Rey, Gal Gadot, and Margot Robbie are very pretty :giggleney:

The guy in my ava, always. Particularly young Kiefer, but I still think current Kiefer is hot, too. (But nothing can beat young him, I mean:)

Spoiler

9c60e4471ad1acd1388e7be5aeb360f1--kiefer original.jpg

d91413d6344a2a5c603f04ea9837a83c.jpg 13975__50597.1342533423.380.500.jpg?c=2

Hot even with a fucking mullet, my God. :thirsty:

Also Alexander Skarsgard:

1314300228_alexander-skarsgard-lg-8.jpg

The only other one I can think of, we lost back in 1994:

Spoiler

746afad19d1f10551d84876c4b86013b--brando

50d0628ae32ebe190bb6440ff86ade59--brando

65102855b253bfee10e44f6ea14d5a88--bruce-

And I don't mean that disrespectfully? So I'm sorry if anyone thinks it is. 

In terms of female celebrities (I'm a bi female, lol): Er, well.... :bootyney::BBMAney: < Her. Lmfao.

Also Charisma Carpenter (Cordelia from Buffy/Angel, if anyone here has watched it), Danielle Harris (horror scream queen), and Mosh (fetish/alternative model, though she mostly does vintage work these days) from the top of my head, but there's plenty of others. I have more crushes on female celebs than male. :orly:

2 hours ago, I'mSoCurious said:

Well there's a few:

Hide contents

I love A$AP Rocky, he's gorgeous

Asap-Rocky-Braids-30-650x785.jpg

Brad Pitt is sexy af

giphy.gif

I think Matt Damon is super cute 

b08f0a0b3fa896599094f2cd79066b2b--matt-d

And I know they're dead, but they were still hot...

James Dean and Marlon Brando.

267_110799478308.jpg

03cc18cfb7b16a3cd9bbdb4464a6e7f0--street

and honestly many more...

In terms of girls, I think Lana Del Rey, Gal Gadot, and Margot Robbie are very pretty :giggleney:

I see some dead people on that list. :calculating:

5 hours ago, Shadow. said:

alex is hot but there is something about bill that i love. hes just so adorable & hot all at the same time

TangibleShockingArrowworm.gif

hard to believe this is pennywise :tiffcackle:

Bill's growing on me, slowly but surely. (And right? It makes the people who have a crush on Pennywise make more sense, but it's still WTF.) I'd actually never seen him in anything before IT, so I'm having to go back and watch Hemlock Grove now. 

Just now, fucknfurter said:

Bill's growing on me, slowly but surely. (And right? It makes the people who have a crush on Pennywise make more sense, but it's still WTF.) I'd actually never seen him in anything before IT, so I'm having to go back and watch Hemlock Grove now. 

yeah i had never heard of him until IT, but its made me interested in his previous work. aside from the fact he is attractive he seems like a pretty good actor. from what i've read about Hemlock Grove its a bit all over the place at times but i'll make my mind when i watch it. ive only ever seen alex in legend of tarzan which i wasn't too keen on tbqh, what did u think of it? (if u have seen it that is lol)

26 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

yeah i had never heard of him until IT, but its made me interested in his previous work. aside from the fact he is attractive he seems like a pretty good actor. from what i've read about Hemlock Grove its a bit all over the place at times but i'll make my mind when i watch it. ive only ever seen alex in legend of tarzan which i wasn't too keen on tbqh, what did u think of it? (if u have seen it that is lol)

My friend swears Hemlock Grove is good and I usually trust her taste, so I'm a little excited. And-- omg, I actually haven't seen Legend of Tarzan, it's the one thing of his (aside from some of his Swedish work) I haven't. I'm more used to him as Eric from True Blood, tbh.