We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

annonymous

Plastic and Proud: Britney Spears

I mean if he's happy then that's great. He's in a relationship, good for him. Unfortunately not everyone can have a beaming sense of self confidence and as long as it's not endangering his physical health then whatever. There's a lot of people addicted to this kind of thing and there's no helping someone, no matter how many TV doctors you throw at them.

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I mean if he's happy then that's great. He's in a relationship, good for him. Unfortunately not everyone can have a beaming sense of self confidence and as long as it's not endangering his physical health then whatever. There's a lot of people addicted to this kind of thing and there's no helping someone, no matter how many TV doctors you throw at them.

Ofcourse everyone should do whatever they want, but I find it so sad that he tries so much to be someone else instead of being happy with who he is....I mean he is just hiding his low self confidence :nicki2:

I'm living for that face treatment tho.. Using your stuff .. Blood plasma?? I'm holistic so would never want botox (you know.. Down the line maybe) but this seems pretty cool and... Safe?? I'll look it up more of course 

40 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

I saw this about a week ago on demand actually. He kinda looks like her tbh. The soft facial features. 

Lol, agreed. When squinting. He needs a more refined nose tip tho, to look like hers.

I dont think he looks anything like her though...but good for him for being comfortable in his own skin and wanting to do this.

5 hours ago, annonymous said:

Ofcourse everyone should do whatever they want, but I find it so sad that he tries so much to be someone else instead of being happy with who he is....I mean he is just hiding his low self confidence :nicki2:

unfortunately that happens more with females hence why you have them doing a lot of face "enhancements"

you have magazines that one page says "be happy with how you look" and 2 pages later it says "5 secret alterations to make your face look flawless"