We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Kesha Graces The Cover Of Rolling Stone

"Heart-achingly so special."

Kesha lands on Rolling Stone.

She explains in this issue how significant this is for her, but she doesn't mention anything about how tame and meh the photo is. Like, this was the best picture from the entire shoot? Eyebrows on fleek though.

In the interview, Kesha opens up about her stint in rehab for an eating disorder, writing Rainbow and more. Read the entire article here.

Thoughts on Kesha's Rolling Stone cover? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

1 hour ago, popprison said:

wow...I may finally read RS after sooo long. even though I havent heard her album, this is kind of interesting

You haven't heard Rainbow?

kdR7j.gif

(I feel you on the bit about RS, though.)

10 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Ya'll I just saw her in Boston and it was amazing!!!! We're driving back now and I'm in such a natural high. It was awesome!!!!:hype:

:clap: I'm so happy it was! (I knew it would be, though. :tiffanynod: ) Share details once you're home and rested, sis! 

1 hour ago, fucknfurter said:

You haven't heard Rainbow?

kdR7j.gif

(I feel you on the bit about RS, though.)

:clap: I'm so happy it was! (I knew it would be, though. :tiffanynod: ) Share details once you're home and rested, sis! 

Omg that gif! My thoughts exactly to not hearing Rainbow! 

It was so great. A little more mellowed out than her FTW show I saw earlier this year, but so so so good still. She sang a cover of a Tom Petty song towards the end too, but still sang Rainbow, tik tok, and closed with Bastards. I got two tee shirts too :) the one with her face and one with the album cover, both with the tour dates on the back.

I was kinda anxious over the whole thing since this Vegas situation happened the other day, but overall it was a great time and we're back home safe! So glad I got to see her on this tour!:urite:

1 hour ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

was she in some accident or did she have some fatal disease that the whole world never knew about?

It could've been more mental or substance issues