We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Only 166,000 People Tuned In To MTV's TRL Reboot

3 minutes ago, Lilith's Sister Nicci said:

honey, go take few VHS tapes u love so much and take them out for a picnic or something in some green field for fresh air to sort out your issues. If that won't work get some professional help please, that nonsense essay you wrote is not okay :tiffcackle:

Who knows, cassette tapes are making a comeback maybe VHS will too :tiffcackle:

I must say though, I’m very glad Vinyl is coming back. Quality is very good and it forces you to listen to the whole album, as intended.

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

I must say though, I’m very glad Vinyl is coming back. Quality is very good and it forces you to listen to the whole album, as intended.

vhs tapes can stay in the past where they belong :tiffcackle: those damn tracking lines were so irritating :tiffcackle:

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

Inb4 that dude starts telling us to go watch old black&white movies bc "it was the best ageee and we ruined the next generations" or whatever crap. I do enjoy old movies but i want the new ones too in HD 4k resolution with trillions of colors and sh!t :tiffcackle: f**k VHS :tiffcackle:

3 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

*TRIGGER WARNING*

giphy.gif

triggered :tiffcackle::tiffcackle:

4 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

@For Your Entertainment is triggered by me shaming vhs tapes :tiffcackle:

omg have u checked his history? and the dude is whining for ppl "being rude to him"? :tiffcackle:
http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/751407-stream-shania-twain's-new-album-'now,'-"swingin'-with-my-eyes-closed"-video/&do=findComment&comment=16153783

2 minutes ago, Lilith's Sister Nicci said:

And he’s calling Melania a dumb twat? She can speak 6 languages, I’d like to see him try to speak 2 :tiffcackle:

hes so cringe :tiffcackle: "smilessss!!!" :tiffcackle::tiffcackle:

Just now, Shadow. said:

ive always thought she came across quite intelligent & she does kinda look like shania now i think of it :tiffcackle:

I mean I get why people come after Donald, but why Melania? Because she posed nude in a couple magazines? :tiffcackle:

So what, she was a model. She actually is pretty smart 

And yeah, Shania does look a bit like Melania :tiffcackle:

Just now, danny1994 said:

I mean I get why people come after Donald, but why Melania? Because she posed nude in a couple magazines? :tiffcackle:

apparently u can't be smart and attractive :tiffcackle:

10 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Melania is a very gorgeous and smart woman, Donald is very lucky :tiffcackle: y I get it if ppl come for Donald but targeting his wife is uncalled for.

5 minutes ago, Lilith's Sister Nicci said:

Melania is a very gorgeous and smart woman, Donald is very lucky :tiffcackle: y I get it if ppl come for Donald but targeting his wife is uncalled for.

I get how some of the things he said pissed some people off, but it feels like there’s a witchhunt against him and it’s annoying :tiffcackle:

People are also coming after their kids. One of them was wearing shorts and a t-shirt and people are saying he should “dress presidential”.

Leave the kids alone ffs :tiffcackle:

Just now, danny1994 said:

I get how some of the things he said pissed some people off, but it feels like there’s a witchhunt against him and it’s annoying :tiffcackle:

People are also coming after their kids. One of them was wearing shorts and a t-shirt and people are saying he should “dress presidential”.

i read somewhere people were speculating his youngest son had autism cuz of how he looked at one of the public events. its just so messed up, regardless of what u think of trump targeting his family especially a CHILD is just ridiculous. and i agree about this witch hunt against him. i bet many other politicians have said sh!t they don't want the public to hear about but because its "pc" to hate on trump every bad thing he's ever said is brought up. hate on his political views fine but dragging up something he said over 10 years ago is a bit much even if i didn't like what he said.

2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

y idg why this happens but there is this warped twisted perception abt trump the media has created that just creates more hate towards him and his supporters. God forbid anyone who says openly is a supporter. They will get attacked :tiffcackle: the kids should be left alone wtf. that's fucked up. "dress presidential" oh f**k off they are kids ffsss

3 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

i read somewhere people were speculating his youngest son had autism cuz of how he looked at one of the public events. its just so messed up, regardless of what u think of trump targeting his family especially a CHILD is just ridiculous. and i agree about this witch hunt against him. i bet many other politicians have said sh!t they don't want the public to hear about but because its "pc" to hate on trump every bad thing he's ever said is brought up. hate on his political views fine but dragging up something he said over 10 years ago is a bit much even if i didn't like what he said.

And did you see Hillary has a book called “what happened”? :tiffcackle:

It’s just a book full of excuses as to why she lost. She blamed everyone else besides herself. She was facing the least popular candidate in history, it should’ve been an easy win :tiffcackle:

Now she’ll have to live the rest of her life with the thought that she lost to Donald Trump :tiffcackle:

y idg why this happens but there is this warped twisted perception abt trump the media has created that just creates more hate towards him and his supporters. God forbid anyone who says openly is a supporter. They will get attacked :tiffcackle: the kids should be left alone wtf. that's fucked up. "dress presidential" oh f**k off they are kids ffsss

i personally don't like trump but would i ever hate someone for supporting him? no i would not. everyone is entitled to an opinion. and he has made some good points in the past. its funny the left are all about peace and sh!t yet who's been protesting about trump non-stop? :tiffcackle: 

3 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

And did you see Hillary has a book called “what happened”? :tiffcackle:

It’s just a book full of excuses as to why she lost. She blamed everyone else besides herself. She was facing the least popular candidate in history, it should’ve been an easy win :tiffcackle:

Now she’ll have to live the rest of her life with the thought that she lost to Donald Trump :tiffcackle:

hilariousss :tiffcackle: i mean

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/441441/hillary-clinton-nasty-corrupt-evil-crooked-ruthless

Respect for women? This is the snarling elitist who attacked Gennifer Flowers, a paramour of her cheating husband, as a “failed cabaret singer” whom she would verbally “crucify” if she had the chance.

tumblr keyboard warriors will believe whatever feminist sh!t u throw at them without doing any actual research :tiffcackle: