We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
RedBloodedWoman

Britney recorded two other songs: "Stay" & "Strip" during the same sessions as Touch of my Hand...

I interviewed Jimmy Harry (the producer of TOMH) last year and this is what he had to say about the songs:

How many songs did you record with Britney? 

Jimmy: 3 songs. "Touch Of My Hand", "Strip", & "Stay"

Can you tell us a little more about "Strip" & "Stay"?

Jimmy: I wrote "Stay" with Brit & produced the track. Shep helped with the writing a little bit. "Strip" was a song I wrote with Shep that Britney and her manager Larry wanted her to cut. "Strip" was my favorite song. I really think it would have been great for her if she released it, but such is life. "Stay" is very 'Ray of Light' era Madonna.

Tweet him and *kindly* ask him for the tracks sistrens, he wouldn't budge when I asked if I could share them when I posted the interview but if he knows enough of us still want to hear these songs after 15 years he may have a change of heart

Jimmy Harry

https://twitter.com/bonsaimammal

2 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

It's Britmas season! Never forget when @Britfan505 blessed us October 6th 2011 :cinderellaney:

OMG!! I can't believe it's been six years already..... Where did the time go?  :calculating:

35 minutes ago, maquisl said:

"her manager Larry wanted her to cut. " What a surprise :beysip:

32 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

It just didn't work, y'know? :sickofu:

That means Larry wanted her to record the song. :orangu: Jimmy wrote the song with Shep and when Britney and Larry heard it, Larry wanted her to "cut" or record a demo of the track.

1 hour ago, Lyla said:

OMG!! I can't believe it's been six years already..... Where did the time go?  :calculating:

I wish I was old enough/ a brit Stan at that time, can't imagine the excitement of all the unreleased songs like state of grace and sugarfall leaking :Lshark:

48 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

That means Larry wanted her to record the song. :orangu: Jimmy wrote the song with Shep and when Britney and Larry heard it, Larry wanted her to "cut" or record a demo of the track.

Oops. :britdrown: 

19 minutes ago, Chris343 said:

I wish I was old enough/ a brit Stan at that time, can't imagine the excitement of all the unreleased songs like state of grace and sugarfall leaking :Lshark:

Didn't State of Grace and Sugarfall leak all the way back in 2008, though? :gloria: 2011 was just And Then We Kiss, Am I A Sinner, When I Say So, Mad Love and Dangerous.

5 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Oops. :britdrown: 

Didn't State of Grace and Sugarfall leak all the way back in 2008, though? :gloria: 2011 was just And Then We Kiss, Am I A Sinner, When I Say So, Mad Love and Dangerous.

Didn't 911 and Dramatic leak as well, o was it before that? Also that was around the time Jordan decided to share Love 2 love u right?