We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Brichney.

How annoying it must be to follow Beyonce on IG?

39 minutes ago, Isla. said:

She never adds any captions to her posts either. It's so weird lol. 

She's TOO important for that, here's 700 photos of her, now go and like them and be thankful she's posting them. That's what she thinks apparently. :gross: 

14 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

She's TOO important for that, here's 700 photos of her, now go and like them and be thankful she's posting them. That's what she thinks apparently. :gross: 

Haha yes. She loves herself too much :mattafact: 

First of all, what's the problem with her posting pictures of herself on HER Instagram account? :tiffcackle: What is she supposed to post? Tea cups? Minion memes? Corn? :tiffcackle:

Second of all, who cares about her not following anyone? It's clear she doesn't use Instagram personally so why should she follow anyone?

And why is following her annoying? Her photos are professional and she doesn't clog people's feeds with useless sh!t. :tiffcackle:

1 hour ago, zone said:

Seriously Britney's ig is my favourite, is like i follow Britney the human not the popstar

You really think she's the one managing her account and posting those "personal" memes? :tiffcackle:

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Would a professional social media team actually post LQ memes from Google images? It's clearly her.

This is Britney's team we're talking about. :shameless: Plus, it makes the lie more realistic. :shameless:

28 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

This is Britney's team we're talking about. :shameless: Plus, it makes the lie more realistic. :shameless:

LOL sure, let's keep believing that Britney is a slave to her same team from 1998 yet comes out to perform with bad extensions, terrible makeup, cringe choreography and cheap costumes. She's not in charge at all. :beysip:

21 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

LOL sure, let's keep believing that Britney is a slave to her same team from 1998 yet comes out to perform with bad extensions, terrible makeup, cringe choreography and cheap costumes. She's not in charge at all. :beysip:

When did I say she's not in charge? :whitney: I said she's not the one posting the miniom memes on IG. She and her team proably came up with the idea so fans would stop complaining about her IG not being "personal".

17 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

When did I say she's not in charge? :whitney: I said she's not the one posting the miniom memes on IG. She and her team proably came up with the idea so fans would stop complaining about her IG not being "personal".

Literally nobody was ever complaining about her IG not being personal...

Her IG back during the FF era was just photos of her on tour and perfume ads. Then the memes and blurry selfies randomly started coming in one day. Look at other celebrity pages... they have professional photos, an actual aesthetic like Beyonce, Selena Gomez, etc. Britney's is literally random and resembles that of a suburban mom, not an A-List pop star. Britney is clearly the one posting. But sure, believe that she has her own phone and is constantly seen holding it and taking videos / photos, but every night she gives it to Larry and Fe who go through her camera roll and upload what they want. :beysip:

1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

I love following Beyoncé on IG, her posts are really neat and I love seeing her outfits. :whitney:

Stay seething over, Beyoncé, though. :tiffcackle: Just make sure you don't tire yourself out too much. :tiffcackle:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-19074-1436461400-5.

Seething? I don't seeth satanic witches and money-makers' puppets. I am not a shallow person. Her outfits are ugly too. :mattafact:

8 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

Seething? I don't seeth satanic witches and money-makers' puppets. I am not a shallow person. Her outfits are ugly too. :mattafact:

How does one go from calling her a satanic witch to calling her outfits ugly. :unbothered:

13 hours ago, Brichney. said:

This is like the 3rd thread you make about her in these last two weeks. Stay pressed. :tiffcackle: