We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Jennifer Lopez Postpones 'All I Have' Shows Following Las Vegas Tragedy

Heartbroken.

Jennifer Lopez postponed three shows in Las Vegas this week out of respect for the victims killed or injured at the Route 91 Harvest festival.

It just doesn't feel like a time to celebrate.

As Billboard reports, the All I Have concerts were scheduled for Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday this week. Refunds or exchanges for other performances will be made available to ticket holders.

"Jennifer is heartbroken that such a senseless tragedy occurred," read a press release statement. "Her thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families."

On Monday, Lopez Tweeted she was "feeling so broken" after learning of the shooting.

Thoughts on JLo postponing her shows? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

12 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I think it's important to carry on after these types of events. I get why she did it, but you can't let fear take over.

Yeah I'm sure it's chaotic right now  in LV too. I get her postponing, maybe best to let things settle?

4 hours ago, danny1994 said:

I think it's important to carry on after these types of events. I get why she did it, but you can't let fear take over.

This.

I'm going to a show tomorrow, and I was anxious as hell all day yesterday about it. But I refuse to live in fear over it, I've been counting down for months for it and by throwing in the towel it's just allowing all the negative things in this world to win. 

I went to JLo's show last year and there was security... You walked through metal detectors. I forgot if they used a wand or not but they could easily step up security. A lot of people plan airfare and hotels and time off work to go to shows like that. I love JLo and don't want to judge her decision, it's a personal thing for her, but I'm sure a lot of fans are disappointed. Celine already went back on.

Disappointed tbh

On 4.10.2017 at 1:27 AM, danny1994 said:

So much this, i am not afraid! And she should think about that people from other countrys who are just taking a trip to Vegas to see her. Celine Dions way is so much better, donate the money and carry on.