We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Miley Cyrus Performs "The Climb" To Honor The Lives Lost In Las Vegas

It ain't about what's waiting on the other side.

The world needs this.

Things feel really grim right now. A mass shooting claimed the lives of 59 people simply enjoying a music festival in Las Vegas and President Trump is making a mockery of Puerto Rico's dire reality. Leave it to Miley try and put some love and light out there.

The pop star performed her eternally inspiring song "The Climb" during a new appearance on The Tonight Show. There's so much emotion behind her voice, and the lyrics are more important than ever.

Related:
Adam Sandler Joins Miley Cyrus For Performance Of Dido’s “No Freedom”

In honor of the lives lost , injured and affected by the tragic shooting in Vegas, @fallontonight & I dedicated this show to not only mourning this horrific event but using this platform to encourage unity , peace & hopefulness! So we started this week off with a song I haven't performed in years ... #TheClimb . These words mean more now to me than ever ... " Keep The Faith" ..... Sending love to ALL! Enjoy the show tonight & #MileyWeek .... hope we can make you smile even thru so much pain

Watch:

Thoughts on Miley's performance? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.