We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

A New Christina Aguilera Video!!! For Her Perfume...

3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I don't know about the rest of the world but her perfumes are very successfully in Europe and have actually win a lot of awards.

clearly only Europe bc nobody even knows she has them here. i dont even see them in stores. britney's are so known and easy to find. plus she has really attractive packaging. i can't speak for how Christina's smells, but almost all of Britney's are amazing!

9 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I don't know about the rest of the world but her perfumes are very successfully in Europe and have actually win a lot of awards.

I'm not American. I live in Europe. I've never seen a Christina Aguilera perfume, yet alone seen anyone promote one. I've seen Britney's everywhere, Gaga's, Katy's, and even Beyonce's old ones. I've never seen a single advertisement on any irish, or UK television or media. Christina's perfumes aren't a successful thing anywhere. 

9 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I'm not American. I live in Europe. I've never seen a Christina Aguilera perfume, yet alone seen anyone promote one. I've seen Britney's everywhere, Gaga's, Katy's, and even Beyonce's old ones. I've never seen a single advertisement on any irish, or UK television or media. Christina's perfumes aren't a successful thing anywhere. 

Where in Europe do you live?:wyd:

57 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Ireland. Literally, it takes nothing to sell well over here......never seen them.

Maybe mainland then. I've been across Europe and have never had problems finding her perfumes. And on her perfume website you can see all the awards they have gotten.  I don't care either way because I don't wear celebrity perfumes.