We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

A New Christina Aguilera Video!!! For Her Perfume...

Definition of insanity.

Definition of insanity.

The world feels too dark and terrible right now for me to harp on Christina Aguilera for not releasing her new album any time soon like she promised she would. Fortunately for us, there's a glamorous new video of her looking all kinds of hot! Unfortunately for us, it's not promoting the new tunes, rather her ~number one awarded celebrity brand~ for a fragrance called Definition.

I guess this will have to do for now.

Thoughts on Xtina's new advertisement? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

On 3/10/2017 at 8:57 PM, The Greatest Show said:

This has to be her worst commercial ever... bland and boring.

Ikr. She just walked for a few seconds and that was it. Perfume commercials are usually nice but this... :triggered:

So many thoughts here...

First off, her perfumes all look the same and they all look cheap, basic and boring AF. I can only imagine how shitty they actually smell. I won't even touch the lame name of it.

She's not fat anymore which is cool but she's trying to look like Kylie Jenner. I mean her face looks totally different, did she get work done? It was alarming.

"Top awarded celeb brand?" There's no way it's bigger than Britney's. I don't even think people know she does perfumes lol.

Oh gosh that's so embarrassing.    Her face looks nice, but her hair is so obviously fake, and the production just screams cheap.   Even Britney's commercials are not as bad lol.

13 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

''The number one awarded celebrity brand''

BITCH WHEN?! BY WHO?! BITCH?!

12 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

So many thoughts here...

First off, her perfumes all look the same and they all look cheap, basic and boring AF. I can only imagine how shitty they actually smell. I won't even touch the lame name of it.

She's not fat anymore which is cool but she's trying to look like Kylie Jenner. I mean her face looks totally different, did she get work done? It was alarming.

"Top awarded celeb brand?" There's no way it's bigger than Britney's. I don't even think people know she does perfumes lol.

6 hours ago, iZacaree said:

I honestly had no idea that she even had any fragrances? :wyd:

Her career is past the point of just being dead. It's DECEASED. :flawlessbye:

I don't know about the rest of the world but her perfumes are very successfully in Europe and have actually win a lot of awards.