We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Taylor Swift Sent A Bouquet Of Flowers To An Injured Police Officer Hurt At Route 91

No longer just letting the music do the talking.

Taylor Swift is no longer just letting the music do the talking.

For the first time in a very long time, the pop star is speaking out. After the horrific event, Swift offered her condolences for the victims and families affected by the mass shooting that took place at the Route 91 Harvest festival in Las Vegas on Sunday with a message posted on Twitter. If you're following Swift's marketing strategy as of late, she has remained virtually unseen for months.

The Reputation singer also sent a large bouquet of flowers to one of the casualties, a police officer from The Los Angeles Police Department's Foothill Community Police Station in Pacoima, California , who was shot in the knee. She is stable and expected to make a full recovery.

"Talk about a class act! @taylorswift sent multiple bouquets of flowers and plants to our station, as one of our officers was shot in Las Vegas last night," they wrote on Instagram. "This is one of the smaller arrangements. Beautiful flowers can bring a smile to anyone’s face. Much respect."

Check them out below:

Good on you, Swift!

Thoughts on Taylor's gift? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

This is why I hate all the judging haters. Y'all hate on her because it's cool to do so. She ain't fake. If she didn't care about peoole she would not do this. I mean what has Britney done so far? .... yeah right nothing while she performs there for years now.......

not trying to hate but STOP hating Taylor so much, she is SO CLOSE with her fans, I can't name anyone else who is this close with her fans as Taylor is.

She is a beautiful woman with an amazing heart and instead of judginf and hating we should look at ourselves and our life and start acting like we should instead of thinking it is okay for us to judge about somebody else.

donwvote me as much as ýou want, that only proves more I am speaking the truth.

End of my preach.

1 hour ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

This is why I hate all the judging haters. Y'all hate on her because it's cool to do so. She ain't fake. If she didn't care about peoole she would not do this. I mean what has Britney done so far? .... yeah right nothing while she performs there for years now.......

not trying to hate but STOP hating Taylor so much, she is SO CLOSE with her fans, I can't name anyone else who is this close with her fans as Taylor is.

She is a beautiful woman with an amazing heart and instead of judginf and hating we should look at ourselves and our life and start acting like we should instead of thinking it is okay for us to judge about somebody else.

End of my preach.

When has anyone said anything about her personally? You can hate the music but still respect the person.

Its a nice gesture but I’m still going to hate her music :whitney:

1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

i know the sentiment is there but i just can't help but feel this kinda stuff is just another way of garnering attention.

I’d usually agree, but she didn’t post about it on Instagram so I’ll cut her a break. If she did or does post about it, it’s definitely for attention.

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

I’d usually agree, but she didn’t post about it on Instagram so I’ll cut her a break. If she did or does post about it, it’s definitely for attention.

with taylor it seems like everything she does has some sort of hidden agenda, like its always got to have some sort of benefit for her. she's taylor swift does she really need to post it on instagram for it to give her attention? no she doesn't because she knows news outlets will cotton onto it. still, it was a kind thing to do and id like to think she didn't have any other reason for doing so other than to be kind.

4 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

with taylor it seems like everything she does has some sort of hidden agenda, like its always got to have some sort of benefit for her. she's taylor swift does she really need to post it on instagram for it to give her attention? no she doesn't because she knows news outlets will cotton onto it. still, it was a kind thing to do and id like to think she didn't have any other reason for doing so other than to be kind.

That’s true, it does seem like everything she does is very strategic. It’s still better than her doing nothing, as long she’s making someone’s day better who is suffering. I just hope she gives a little more than flowers...

1 hour ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

End of my preach.

Britney prbably has or is helping but does not feel the need to publicize it for PR reasons

For yall using Britney to make Taylor seem better, it didnt take a national tragedy for Britney to do something great for Vegas. She didnt just send someone flowers, she fucking raised 1 million dollars for a childhood cancer facility. So great of Taylor to give someone something that made their day, but lets not down play Britney's compassion and big heart.

29 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

For yall using Britney to make Taylor seem better, it didnt take a national tragedy for Britney to do something great for Vegas. She didnt just send someone flowers, she fucking raised 1 million dollars for a childhood cancer facility. So great of Taylor to give someone something that made their day, but lets not down play Britney's compassion and big heart.

:angietea:

12 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I mean what has Britney done so far? .... yeah right nothing while she performs there for years now.......

Since when do we judge the actions of one person to justify or solidify the impact of another? :whitney: While Britney may have not done something tangible in the now two days following the tragic events in Las Vegas, I wouldn’t necessarily count her out of doing something.

We’ve seen that she doesn’t just perform in Vegas and not contribute back to the city. Hopefully you realize she set and accomplished a goal to raise $1 million for the Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation to help expand the medical facility/campus in Vegas and create 45 new healing programs at little to no cost for child and adult cancer patients? :tiffanynod:

https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/robin-leach/britney-spears-raises-1m-for-new-nevada-childhood-cancer-foundation/

She raised a nice amount of money for NCCF through POM; can you imagine ticket sales for the upcoming leg of POM goingtoward people affected by the shooting? Hope so. :byebitch:

34 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

Slay sistren! :nynod:

As far as I know Taylor Swift didn't go on instagram to talk about Calvin Harris or write stories about him. But, we all know from CH that her team has control of the media and what stories they write about her. So, to say she never publicized her charitable personality is wrong.

But, still, at least she has done a nice gesture.