We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sokka

Britney's Secret Rehearsal turns 9 years today

32 minutes ago, T0UCH0FMYHAND said:

@Inherzone why did you downvote my post? I was on my lunch break at work when I've watched the video and therefore could not turn the volume up to listen to the music in the background. What's wrong about that? :outwithit:

in all honesty as a britney fan you should know... sorry ;)

Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND
Just now, RhysRadar said:

in all honesty as a britney fan you should know... sorry ;)

Oh so you're saying that you've seen every single video of her that has ever been released on the internet? I don't think so. :ririshade2:

3 minutes ago, T0UCH0FMYHAND said:

Oh so you're saying that you've seen every single video of her that has ever been released on the internet? I don't think so. :ririshade2:

Ummmm you'd be pretty surprised actually :giggleney:

p.s the song is called Mannequin from Circus.. a possible rumoured first single when this video came online in 08.  Apart from the fact this is a very well known rehearsal video it was the first time we had seen her dance like that in years.

6 hours ago, CJMCH said:

I'm curious about all of that rehearsal footage. It's like he was already rehearsing with her for the tour, but things got scrapped. I wish we could see more from this rehearsal and what song she was doing:

giphy.gif

Uhm..... what flaw free fucking video is this from? I wanna see! 

8 hours ago, CJMCH said:

I'm curious about all of that rehearsal footage. It's like he was already rehearsing with her for the tour, but things got scrapped. I wish we could see more from this rehearsal and what song she was doing:

giphy.gif

Her face looks so pretty here!

Her dancing in these rehearsals was better than it would ever be again after this. I wonder what happened. 

if she was actually given a couple months to rehearse instead of things being last minute, and she had the right attitude she could do amazing choreo. I wonder though after seeing Five Foot Two if maybe Britney has some issues that strenuous dancing can make flare up. I get she can do gymnastics and rehearsals, but maybe she has issues with the show after show repeated things

On 03/10/2017 at 6:10 PM, T0UCH0FMYHAND said:

Why are you being trolled w/ downvotes? Deluded fans downvoting you cuz you havnt seen one video before, sad :gross: