We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mc54

Britney Store: "Britney Witch" Halloween Tee on sale

5 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

it doesnt work :orangu: it simply doesnt, its superstition 

It's a little stitious..:dontlike:

I've never had anything weird happen when I used it as a kid.. but I definitely wouldn't be inviting communication with unknown spirits now as an adult. I like to keep my windows opened and my doors shut and locked.:orly:

1 hour ago, sea3chel said:

It's a little stitious..:dontlike:

I've never had anything weird happen when I used it as a kid.. but I definitely wouldn't be inviting communication with unknown spirits now as an adult. I like to keep my windows opened and my doors shut and locked.:orly:

idk every time i used it someone was bullshitting and making jokes, nothing real ever happened, i even did it with my friends when we were drunk and it was pale

2 hours ago, Dynasty said:

idk every time i used it someone was bullshitting and making jokes, nothing real ever happened, i even did it with my friends when we were drunk and it was pale

problem is that people go crazy and paranoia because they BELIEVE in it too much.

I've had the same thing with my friends like you had but at the age of 13 I believed in paranormal activity (I still do) and they made so scared, I had trouble with sleeping for 3 weeks....People really go insane with all of this stuff (mostly cause of silly jokes sadly).

I do still believe in ghosts and such but choose to believe it in a positive way: I believe people with a strong will to protect their loved ones are still around to fulfil this last wish as example.

Call me crazy:outwithit: