We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Pedro Dantas

W.I.T.C.H.

I used to watch this show religiously back in 2010/11. My favorite is season 2. Well-written and Nerissa is still one of my favorite villains of all time. So calculative, intelligent and much deeper and darker than you'd expect from a cartoon. The moment where she traps Elyon on her necklace after indirectly conving her to give her the Heart of Meridian>>>>>>>

nerissa-nerissa-witch-13122253-186-600.j

Anyone who also used to watch it?

26 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

I did but i barely remember anything. I remember i was stanning the water one and the vilain who was half snake(?). i'm not really sure

Irma and Lord Cedric (if you mean the lizard one).

Probably. I've no clue tbh and I'm too bored to look it up. I remember tho that at some point they gave them some weird ass powers like clothe making and i was out

1 hour ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Irma and Lord Cedric (if you mean the lizard one).

I used to buy comics, the show was based on it (but I've watched the show too)
It's one of my biggest childhood remembrance, I feel soo nostalgic now! :tiffanynod:
Me & my friends used to reconstruct scenes from it and have lots of fun on the playground. We even called ourselves with their names, I always was Will, I've even dyed my hair red for a while! (but now I'm more Cornelia type, I've looked awful with red hair)
Soo many memories... I think it was about 2004/2005? I was die hard fan of Britney and W.I.T.C.H. at that time
Good to know someone liked it & remember it too! :mcry: