We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Via Infinito

Teens react to Old School Britney vs Xtina

7 minutes ago, Via Infinito said:

the fact that like 5 of them think Genie in a Bottle is by Britney Spears

:gloria:

Britney impact so strong it washed out Xtina's existence

:gloria:

Its like her career has come full circle. People thought "Genie in a Bottle" was a Britney Spears song when Floptina first released it. I mean, RCA did have her record "Genie in a bottle" ,after Baby one more time's success, just so she could have a similar sounding song to be compared with Britney; even though Flotpinas album was already done before Britneys but was most likely about to get shelved and never released.lol Then they remixed her next singles "What a girl wants" and "Come on over" so they would sound like Britney songs too.:tiffcackle:

1 minute ago, BOBO said:

Now Playing "Oops!... I Did It Again"

Girl: Last song. Do you know it?

Boy: Not That Innocent by The Cheetah Girls?? 

Me: :dead::gloria::orangu::OMGney::grimace::meltdown::byebitch:

Ikr. Who guesses The cheetah girls? I understand not knowing the song and artist but knowing the cheetah girls instead?? :wtf: 

Wow.. I feel so old. :sofedup: lol Its all good. I'm so glad they knew our Queen! Crazy how overpowering Britney's career has been towards Christina's!!

I was always team Britney , still am.

Yikes poor Christina.. sorry.. not sorry lol :gross::giggleney:

13 hours ago, nonoiseplz said:

Its like her career has come full circle. People thought "Genie in a Bottle" was a Britney Spears song when Floptina first released it. I mean, RCA did have her record "Genie in a bottle" ,after Baby one more time's success, just so she could have a similar sounding song to be compared with Britney; even though Flotpinas album was already done before Britneys but was most likely about to get shelved and never released.lol Then they remixed her next singles "What a girl wants" and "Come on over" so they would sound like Britney songs too.:tiffcackle:

Wow I didn't even know that honestly this explains a lot of Xtina's one sided feud with Britney. 

There was a thread with this video, it make me smile watching this. Love those teens and I'm glad Brit is still an inspiration to the youngsters :mcry: 

Kinda felt old watching it though:ehum: