We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

marrecarney

Britney shaving her head is apparently a conspiracy

Well, it could be possibile, but the fact that she can't perform anymore decently since 2007 is a confirm that it was not a conspiracy, 2006-2007-2008 (and all the stress since 1999) destroied her, is evident  

11 hours ago, Shadow. said:

she shaved her head so they couldn't trace her drug use otherwise she would've lost custody of her kids there & then. its the only "logical" explanation for it. she isn't stupid nor was she going crazy. she fucked up & unfortunately it played out in the public eye and was made into this media circus.

That's very interesting I did not even know they could trace drug use through hair :idkney:. But then, wouldn't they just check her pee?

On 10/1/2017 at 2:01 PM, marrecarney said:

So lately I've been seeing a lot of people saying that Britney was payed by US government to shave her head and go crazy to divert the focus from the Middle East situation and stuff. Like, local instagram profiles that post about some facts have posted this image with the text, then I saw it spread on facebook. And this morning I saw a post on 9Gag, the typical crap "the more I grow up the more I understand Britney 2007" etc and the comments said the same thing, like she was payed etc. I really have never heard about this till recently.

And of course, I don't believe it, since the people who post that have tunnel vision and just see the head shaving and umbrella, and not the whole situation and what has been going in her life for a while then and after.:triggered:

Anyways, I thought it would be interesting to post this, if anyone else saw this bullshit. :outwithit:

I think it was a useful situation, same goes for anytime a huge story distracts people. What's the sh!t going on in the background while the majority of people are focused on a celebrity having a nervous breakdown, dying unexpectedly, getting into trouble with the law, etc? 

Like a magic show imo. What's the other hand doing while all your attention is on the act? I hate being crude by saying something like that. I'm not calling Britney's breakdown an act. It was real, don't think she was paid off.

I doubt it but the media definitely gave it way too much attention. I'm sure there was more important news worth reporting at the time and the world was distracted by celeb news. (not to down play Britney, I love her and feel her 2007 era was very important too) 

15 hours ago, Chris343 said:

Omg I fell down a deep hole of those videos once, after they were posted here. Lol 

Imagine legitametly believing this stuff. These YouTubers can relate 

This is some comedy sh!t right? She was working out like crazy, yeah of course it does look like that if a woman does that. + We saw her with a lot more weight, she has a womens ass and yeah don't take drugs kids. :gross:

2 hours ago, Anita d*ck said:

That's very interesting I did not even know they could trace drug use through hair :idkney:. But then, wouldn't they just check her pee?

Nah, because in the hair it is like for months and pee for like 1 week.

I doubt it's a conspiracy though... I think there might be a little truth to that BUT I don't think she was not payed for that. Her meltdown WAS real but it was seen as an opportunity for the nation to divert its attention to her instead of what's more important that's happening in the world at that time. So I guess that's why people would assume it's a conspiracy :outwithit:

i dont think is true but i do think that britney was controlled at that time and that she lost her head and literally lost her hair because she haved handlers of the mk ultra thing, i think she wrote 666 on her head or something like that, i think the illuminati destroyed her, her career and her life, its a big thing, difficult to explain, but you know what im tryn to say :lemmetellu:

I think the media focused on Britney. The media plays a huge part in a lot of things. 

Do I think the government paid to take away attention from them...no. The ppl very political aren't going to care about Britney. 

WTF NO

Her life was absolute madness at the time, she was in a depression, on anxiety medication and didn't get any professional help. The pressure of her divorce, custody battle, management and the world media with 50+ paparazzo's breathing down her neck wherever she went just made her lose it.

Britney shaving her head was the last move in breaking free from everyone telling her how to be and how her life should go. She took that buzzer and in 30 sec changed the entire image people had about her since the first time they saw her and that was so carefully manufactured by others before. 

There is no conspiracy, it was one of the realest moments in her life.

On 03/10/2017 at 10:15 AM, Anita d*ck said:

It's not true, it was Sam Lutfi that started saying that. If that were true she wouldn't go to a salon and do it in public knowing she's gonna get a huge reaction and everyone is gonna see/know, she'd do it at her house. She did it to make a statement, which is why she did it the way she did.