We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

marrecarney

Britney shaving her head is apparently a conspiracy

So lately I've been seeing a lot of people saying that Britney was payed by US government to shave her head and go crazy to divert the focus from the Middle East situation and stuff. Like, local instagram profiles that post about some facts have posted this image with the text, then I saw it spread on facebook. And this morning I saw a post on 9Gag, the typical crap "the more I grow up the more I understand Britney 2007" etc and the comments said the same thing, like she was payed etc. I really have never heard about this till recently.

And of course, I don't believe it, since the people who post that have tunnel vision and just see the head shaving and umbrella, and not the whole situation and what has been going in her life for a while then and after.:triggered:

Anyways, I thought it would be interesting to post this, if anyone else saw this bullshit. :outwithit:

Of course it is. And she was also cloned, the tat on her hand she had altered/partially removed and is now a triangle is a symbol for the cult she's in, her career is now flopping because she didn't make her (monthly? yearly?) sacrifice to the higher ups, etc etc.....

:britstare11: (Yeah, I've seen it. I just.... lmfao.)

The industry definetly uses people as puppets and pawns, sometimes without their knowledge I think. 

Was she paid to shave her head? Doubtful.

Was the timing purposely set up to drive her up a wall to divert attention from the government? It's def possible and I wouldn't be surprised one bit. 

58 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Of course it is. And she was also cloned, the tat on her hand she had altered/partially removed and is now a triangle is a symbol for the cult she's in, her career is now flopping because she didn't make her (monthly? yearly?) sacrifice to the higher ups, etc etc.....

:britstare11: (Yeah, I've seen it. I just.... lmfao.)

You forgot Britney is a man. MALE SPINE! :triggered:

You don´t think the government was involved?? have you seen the video where they took her to the hospital? the amount of paparazzis, police, helicopters, etc.  was insane, it was a fucking show!

Can you also explain why the c-ship still exists?

Hollywood seems so stupid sometimes.

What goes behind the scenes at tv shows, movies is so much more wild than this. And i have not scene much people talking or even knowing about it.

And Britney shaving her head is a conspiracy. K.

12 hours ago, danny1994 said:

You forgot Britney is a man. MALE SPINE! :triggered:

Omg I fell down a deep hole of those videos once, after they were posted here. Lol 

Imagine legitametly believing this stuff. These YouTubers can relate 

she shaved her head so they couldn't trace her drug use otherwise she would've lost custody of her kids there & then. its the only "logical" explanation for it. she isn't stupid nor was she going crazy. she fucked up & unfortunately it played out in the public eye and was made into this media circus.

2 hours ago, Chris343 said:

Omg I fell down a deep hole of those videos once, after they were posted here. Lol 

Imagine legitametly believing this stuff. These YouTubers can relate 

I watched this video again and I legit lost brain cells.

My favourite quotes:

"Look at her hips, they're as flat as the earth itself"

"When she get a really skinny, there's the appearance of curvature, but just like the earth itself, THERE IS NO CURVITURE"

"Anyone who gets within 3 feet of Ellen (Degeneres) is transgender, it's a scientific fact"