We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
reoha098

AHS 7

i dont know where to say this and i dont know you guys, but for me season 7 Cult of American Horror Story is the most boring season ever!!!! no horror. just political. what is so scary about that? kai is the leader of a cult? is that it? borrringgggggg!!!

I really like the new season so far. It's the first season without a supernatural villain and I'm surprised how good that works for AHS. 

The "Horror" in this season is the tough reality. Like a leader using the exaggerated fears of Clinton and Trump supporters, promising it'll get better and give them the illusion of safety and power to build a cult of followers who are willing to do whatever their leader requires them to do. Yeah, I think that's pretty cool :verycool:

I mean, technically, the name of the show is still more than correct.

It's just not the kind of horror story that includes supernatural monsters, as MrLovett said.

But, I'm also not watching, sooo...

I was thinking the same until the latest episode which I actually really enjoyed and now I'm invested in the story so I'm glad I held on.

I think using Sarah Paulson so heavily in the 1st couple of episode was a mistake. She's just too over dramatic and instead of feeling sorry for her or afraid for her you just find her annoying and want her to stop fucking screaming/crying for 5 fucking minutes. 

I also think people are getting a little fed up of hearing about Trump all the time in general. Perhaps if the show was about politics in general rather than specifically Trump/Hillary it would have been better received. 

I do like how the show is holding a mirror up to society tho and openly taking the piss.

P.S. I LOVE Evan Peters

I stopped watching after the 3rd episode, the characters aren't even scary. I thought this would be good since this can actually be a threat in real life but...

Like how easy is it to outrun or bash people in heavy ass costumes holding knives? Fucking knives. Snatch that sh!t and stab their face. :wyd:

Starting to feel sorry for Ally now that we know Ivy is apart of the cult. Felt a bit sorry for Kai and Winter at the end too after we saw what happened to their parents. Some people are suggesting Beverly will take over the cult and become the leader too. 

I actually really like this season and last season. Freakshow and Hotel were terrible imo

Honestly next season they should do aliens. 

I can understand why ppl don't like this season though. Trump and the election is really exhausted. 

On 5.10.2017 at 5:28 PM, Spearsfan said:

I actually really like this season and last season. Freakshow and Hotel were terrible imo

Honestly next season they should do aliens. 

I can understand why ppl don't like this season though. Trump and the election is really exhausted. 

Freakshow really was a mess... so boring with nothing interesting going on BUT the Pepper story got me :(

Aliens? They did it in season 2.

I remember i just said (in the middle of season 3) i want zombies and i got it some episodes later. :girlwhat:

Usually Ryan Murphy messed it up a lot, the start is strong and after that he wants too much storys and it gets weird.

7 hours ago, Alexanda said:

Freakshow really was a mess... so boring with nothing interesting going on BUT the Pepper story got me :(

Aliens? They did it in season 2.

I remember i just said (in the middle of season 3) i want zombies and i got it some episodes later. :girlwhat:

Usually Ryan Murphy messed it up a lot, the start is strong and after that he wants too much storys and it gets weird.

Yeah but they really didn't go much into the alien story. 

They could still do it 

I thought the episode that aired the 26th was really good, but last week’s episode wasn’t pretty eh. I can’t decide how I feel about this show anymore. It seems like the show has much better writing and not as many dropped storylines, but at the same time, the show doesn’t feel like the original AHS. Just like with Roanoke, the writing was so much better, but it just seemed like it could be any old horror show, not AHS. AHS ever since Roanoke hasn’t seemed like the same show that it was seasons 1-4. I still don’t know if they’ll ever be able to top Murder House or Asylum. Hotel was terrible imo and I couldn’t even finish it so I just ignore that season.