We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
It'sSamB!tch

What's the story behind the professional Circus Tour shoot?

So I have read a multiple times that there supposedly is a pro shot of the Circus Tour.

I have a few questions regard it that aren't clear to me:

• How do we know this? Who told us?
  • Is the info truly reliable?
  • What date, what location was it shot? 
  • Is it the same as the Yahoo pro shot from Denmark?

I am a true fan of the Circus tour, it (the production) just is soooo flawless and I wish we had a dvd for it:crying1:

I saw people commenting they want this to leak but I never ever heard about this before tbh that's why I'm asking these silly questions:whitney:

We do not. Larry said Britney wanted to release it on DVD and was disappointed that they didn't but for whatever reason they couldn't. If they had filmed it, they would have released it. They wouldn't have spent the money and time planning it out to waste it.

9 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

I always got the vibe that from the backlash the tour got in Australia, they decided to scrap the DVD and quietly end the era

They couldn't care less about what happened in Australia:mattafact: I think it was because of the round screen and copyright issues 

2 hours ago, OnMyMiNd04 said:

Supposedly the NYC dates @ Madison Square Garden were filmed for a DVD. I heard there were copyright issues which prevented them from releasing a DVD.

i thought it was Dallas

1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

They couldn't care less about what happened in Australia:mattafact: I think it was because of the round screen and copyright issues 

that's what I read as well

1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

how do the round screens play into this?

I was at one of the MSG dates and I don't recall seeing any cameras. 

As far as I know there were copyright issues with the round screens because of the band U2 creating and/or using the tech for their 360 Tour.

Wasn't that Paris date the proof of the professional recording?  :idkney: 

I tried to look it up on youtube but it seems it was deleted for some reason I couldn't find it. She has brown hair and she was performing Circus without the red ringleader coat, she was just wearing a black cape. I also remember during the time she added Mannequin she was using a wireless camera on her waist or something like that was rumored but it was never confirmed. 

I heard that the full tour exists from the Yahoo shoot (makes sense, why just film the first 2 songs and then pack up)

Also i heard that other performances were professionally recorded as promo shots for MTV were aired - they are just short clips again and are in LQ on youtube. Wouldn't the cameras that project on the huge screens record the show?

here are some clips of pro shots: