We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Legend! Shania Twain's New Album Will Block Demi Lovato And Miley Cyrus From No. 1

Worth the wait.

Shania Twain delivered.

It's been a showdown between Lovatics and Smilers to get their fav the No. 1 album. In case you've been living under a very large rock, both Demi Lovato and Miley dropped new records today, but they're no match for an icon. According to a report from Hits Daily Double, Shania Twain, who also debuted a new record today (Sep. 29), is currently in the lead and should debut at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart next week(!!!). They expect her to surpass the 100,000 mark in sales.

This makes complete sense; it's been 15-years since Shania released a new record. Just goes to show despite massive online fanbases, there's no touching a legend!

Stream Demi Lovato's Tell Me You Love Me here.

Stream Miley Cyrus' Younger Now here.

Stream Shania Twain's Now here.

Which album is YOUR favorite? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

2 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

I don't understand recordlabels, they had so many weeks without any important album coming out.

Exactly! Same when glory was released they could have waited when there were no other albums out, I swear i think being a pop stars management team is an exhalers dream job :bcutelaugh:

33 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

Exactly! Same when glory was released they could have waited when there were no other albums out, I swear i think being a pop stars management team is an exhalers dream job :bcutelaugh:

And the Exhale users would do a better job actually, the same with fancovers and promotionstuff. :bcutelaugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSXQDqt5VuA

Here is a link of what Shania Twain said about Britney. Shania is such a humble, smart, wise and honorable woman to see excellence plus to work with it. She had Britney over to her house. TO HER HOUSE to work on a single for her. She saw it back then and she still loves, respect and adores Britney. So for all those new fans of Britney and Shania in the past 15 years or so please know the history between these two legends and icons. Its girl power, it's amazing, it's simple, it's beautiful and nothing but pure love. 

I would like to thank my Britarmy fans, this website and the administrators for treating Shania with the love, respect and all the good things. It shows that Shania is loved from all generations and you can't just put her music in one genre but in all. She is well diverse like Britney is and a duet would be a dream! 

19 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I'm so excited for her if true but where are the sales coming from? 

Her streaming is weak and she isn't high on iTunes? 

Are they physical sales? 

She deserves it. I love her 

I don't believe this at all BUT I am streaming nonstop 24/7 without pause (overnight as well) because she deserves it. :kisses: Also, she has a lot of generational reach so I'm assuming most sales will come from CDs bcs her YT views are literally PITFUL. :outwithit:

I will be streaming this whole week without any pause because I want Shania to get the No1 so badly. :kisses2all: The album is really really good and she's one of the nicest and most humble people in the industry which is why I love Britney as well. :verycool: Everything could change though, Demi and Miley will be doing promo meanwhile Shan is only performing on Ellen as far as I know. :outwithit:

4 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I'm so excited for her if true but where are the sales coming from? 

Her streaming is weak and she isn't high on iTunes? 

Are they physical sales? 

She deserves it. I love her 

it's mostly due to her tour bundles, which Britney's team could've easily done for her POM shows.

Demi's new album is a scream fest and reminds me of why Christina aguilera stopped being popular: no one likes a singer that constantly screams at you. 

Mileys new album is actually quite good but nothing legendary or different. 

Shanias new album is okay... It just doesn't feel or sound like shania. It seems forced to blend with modern pop to be able to reach a younger crowd but it sounds like recycled pop songs. 

Can someone please release a good album?? Someone put some damn effort into your work! Cmon Kelly Clark son... We needyou

9 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I don't believe this at all BUT I am streaming nonstop 24/7 without pause (overnight as well) because she deserves it. :kisses: Also, she has a lot of generational reach so I'm assuming most sales will come from CDs bcs her YT views are literally PITFUL. :outwithit:

That is true. Plus country fans support ten times harder than pop fans.