We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Lance Bass Promises *NSYNC Reunion "In A Few Months"

For the Super Bowl?

The band's getting back together again!

Justin Timberlake is reportedly finalizing a deal to headline the 2018 Super Bowl Halftime Show, but before you get your hopes up for an *NSYNC reunion during the most-watched televised event of the year let me finish.

Lance Bass says the band WILL reunite in a few months (the Super Bowl is in a few months), but it's to celebrate the band getting a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. UGH.

“Yeah, we’ll be getting back together in a few months when we get our star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame,” he told In Style. “We’re just planning that celebration right now. It’ll be really fun!”

Don't lose all hope. Bass says he and the rest of the band have been checking in via group text. “We had a group text on Sunday actually,” Bass aid. “Joey [Fatone] sent around an old video where he was flipping Chris [Kirkpatrick] onstage, and Chris landed on his head. It was a major flip fail that I don’t even remember happening because I was on the other side of the stage. So we’ve been having a lot of fun with that one.”

OK. Great. Cool. But what about a reunion on stage?

“I mean, anything is possible, of course. It’s not something that we’re talking about, but never say never.”

Basically confirmed...!

Do YOU want to see *NSYNC at the Super Bowl? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

I wish justin would take the stupid ass hat off his head. It's been there since what, 2013? his fashion sense has really diminished over the years. 

Also, I would like a reunion JUSTIN. Stop holding it up! You're last and probably biggest hit was for a kid movie but you can't do an *NSYNC something! Come on man! Not a Bad thing and can't stop the feeling were perfect songs for *NSYNC, so he's going in that direction musically anyway, might as well go all in.

:likethat:

40 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Justin stupid fraudulent ass is reason why reunions rarely happen

Justin is a user as we all know

He will use them and go back to ignoring them

Did you even read the story? Lol, they’re just doing the walk of fame. No rumors about a performance 

3 hours ago, danny1994 said:

Did you even read the story? Lol, they’re just doing the walk of fame. No rumors about a performance 

I did read it about them recieving a star, but Im sure rumors of a performance will follow to see if there is interest