We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Gwen Stefani's Cover Of "Santa Baby" Is Picture Perfect

Cute.

It's Christmas in September thanks to Gwen Stefani.

The pop star is getting a head start on the holiday season. She announced her new XMAS album You Make It Feel Like Christmas last week and unleashed the Blake Shelton-assisted album title track.

Now she's sharing her cutesy cover of "Santa Baby." It's very straight forward. I know the holidays are family-friendly, but I would've really loved to see Gwen dial up the sex on this. Throwing in a couple of sultry sounds and (heavy) breathing would've elevated this track to something extra, and if there's any Christmas song that deserves to be extra it's "Santa Baby."

Give it a spin below:

You Make It Feel Like Christmas drops Oct. 6.

Thoughts on "Santa Baby?" Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Gwen has a brand of pop that's super unique to her - why tf is she giving us this basic Christmas album? Not only that, but like... Why don't these songs at least have a Gwen twist to them? :wyd:

11 hours ago, Streets said:

Gwen has a brand of pop that's super unique to her - why tf is she giving us this basic Christmas album? Not only that, but like... Why don't these songs at least have a Gwen twist to them? :wyd:

She has changed parts of this, it's not like the original by Eartha Kitt or the popular Madonna version! Also I think she's going for that classic old fashioned Christmas sound that's why the songs aren't super funky!

I think this project is just a fun throwaway thing for her because she's not really promoting it and there's no video for the single, not to mention the album comes out 2 weeks after it was announced!