We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Beyonce Hops On J Balvin And Willy William's "Mi Gente": Listen

Beyonce's "Despacito" has arrived.

Beyonce's "Despacito" has arrived.

The pop star lent her voice to J Balvin and Willy William's hypnotizing global hit "Mi Gente."

“La fiesta la llevo en mis genes,” she croons. “Yo soy la reina de los nenes / Mi gente no se detiene aqui nadie se quiere ir.”

Beyonce also sings a verse in English. “He say my body stay wetter than the ocean / And he say the creole in my body is like a potion,” she sings. “I can be a beast or I can give you emotion / But please don’t question my devotion / I been giving birth on these haters ’cause I’m fertile.”

It's for a good cause. "I am donating my proceeds from this song to hurricane relief charities for Puerto Rico, Mexico and the other affected Caribbean islands," she announced on Instagram.

Sorry, Cardi. I smell a new number one.

Listen below:

Thoughts on Beyonce's feature? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Should've been Bey and Britney (she loves that song)

anyways glad that all that money is going to a good cause. https://www.google.com/amp/s/patch.com/us/across-america/amp/27272596/puerto-rico-mexico-heres-how-you-can-help

my uncle and many friends live in and around Mexico City, so donate, create supply boxes, spread the word f organizations helping, or go yourself! Puerto Rico is without power, agriculture and mobility is at a standstill, thousands of people are displaced . Anything can help :) 

21 minutes ago, Livin4art said:

2017 must be the year of the most annoying songs on charts 

Ugh another awesome Spanish song ruined by an American mainstream artist... now the song will get annoying fast just like Despacito.  And, I'm sorry but she cannot sing/rap in Spanish... she's just like Justin Bieber.  But at least his sounded a bit more natural (even though he can't for the life of him do it in real life LOL).

Also how ironic she choose the song that Britney loves... :urite:

Britney in No Sea Cortes sounded way more natural too.  I would have much preferred her on the track, especially since she loves the track so she would have slayed it, and I think J Bavin likes Britney too. hehe.

On 9/29/2017 at 3:25 AM, Style. said:

I really wished Jbalvin would bring Britney on this song, she loves the song! I really loved that song, now that's Thief on it I will pass... :queenflopga:

she needs to get maluma, he hasn't been on a big popstar track since shakira and even then i wouldn't say she's huge like britney