We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Miley Cyrus Takes Us On A Journey From Malibu To Rainbowland On 'Younger Now': Stream

6 hours ago, Ryan Godspeed said:

aren't Demi and Miley the current popstars? :calculating: I guess album doesn't sell anymore. 

I don't think "albums don't sell" is their problem, more like shitty music doesn't sell and let's be honest Mileys music is not mainstream enough.

3 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

I don't think "albums don't sell" is their problem, more like shitty music doesn't sell and let's be honest Mileys music is not mainstream enough.

Demi released an amazing album though.

3 hours ago, Body ache said:

I dont see how Britney doesnt see that we want her back. Just watch Miley and Demi release a million singles while Britney only released two that had potential to do better, especially SP if she promoted them and she has better single worthy songs. Better, Change, Love Me Down, Just Love Me, Liar...

I think Vegas is the problem, I have a feeling B10 will be a Vegas free album and things will be a lot different than the past 2 eras. I also think RCA holds her back.....if they wanted her to release more singles they would've made her but I think because SP didn't do well they were like yeah no more singles Britney. 

4 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I think Vegas is the problem, I have a feeling B10 will be a Vegas free album and things will be a lot different than the past 2 eras. I also think RCA holds her back.....if they wanted her to release more singles they would've made her but I think because SP didn't do well they were like yeah no more singles Britney. 

She did just fine with Make Me. It was just that the timing was off. She released Make Me and the album too early. She should have dropped the single and the album the same night as the vmas then promote SP. Miley promoted both her singles a lot this era and she debuted less than Glory. Britney needs to wake up and see that we want her back promoting, doing live performances and releasing more singles.

6 minutes ago, Body ache said:

She did just fine with Make Me. It was just that the timing was off. She released Make Me and the album too early. She should have dropped the single and the album the same night as the vmas then promote SP. Miley promoted both her singles a lot this era and she debuted less than Glory. Britney needs to wake up and see that we want her back promoting, doing live performances and releasing more singles.

I actually think she should've debuted MM at the BBMA's (like it was rumored) at the end of the medley and then dropped the single that week. Then they should've released SP right before the album's release and she should've performed a MM/SP medley at the VMA's. 

Britney/her team/RCA also need to realize that she now needs to drop music videos the same day as the single drops! 

This album is fucking amazing. I've been listening to all the new releases from these new pop girls and Miley's is by far my FAVORITE. I wasn't expecting that.

Thinkin' is on repeatttttttttt.

idk what the numbers for her opening week but based on level of quality. She deserves to outsell these others :clap:

3 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Vegas shouldn't have been a problem it's her most stable time of her life. She never had to travel, she basically doesn't learn new stuff often. There is no reason why she couldn't have promoted. 

I wouldn't allow her more singles either because it doesn't help the label. They are losing money on it.

Times have changed with music but most artists don't half ass everything. 

The most success artists right now aren't every where but they are connecting with the public and fans and getting hype.

1 hour ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

This album is fucking amazing. I've been listening to all the new releases from these new pop girls and Miley's is by far my FAVORITE. I wasn't expecting that.

Thinkin' is on repeatttttttttt.

idk what the numbers for her opening week but based on level of quality. She deserves to outsell these others :clap:

Oh my we agree on this!!!

Younger Now is a great album, yes it’s very different from Bangerz but i’m glad she evolved. Like a Star always singing about going in the clubs ain’t fun at some point

4 hours ago, ChosenSparkles said:

Oh my we agree on this!!!

Younger Now is a great album, yes it’s very different from Bangerz but i’m glad she evolved. Like a Star always singing about going in the clubs ain’t fun at some point

Agreeeeed. This album is refreshing and I hate "country" music and I expected this album to be just that, but it really isn't. It has some great flows and I can easily listen to the whole album in one sitting :mhm: