We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Miley Cyrus Takes Us On A Journey From Malibu To Rainbowland On 'Younger Now': Stream

Just now, Dark.Knight said:

The OP's title says that Glory outsold, which is past tense as if it already happened...

Ok? You asked a question and I answered it lol. Not that it even matters but they're going to flop. Shania Twain is getting that number 1, she's predicted 125k on pure sales alone.

1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

I think no one’s checking for Demi, Miley, or Britney and they’re all messss :staysalty:

You are wrong, Britney said she WAS into the numbers this era  :shadelaugh:

... Hope she didn't need an abacus to count those million record sales :shameless:

Miley's younger now album is really boring.... I'm disappointed, I wanted club miley like Bangerz. Even tho, i think it will outsell Demi's album that got no exposure.Miley promoted the crap out of that album even if single younger now flopped.

I dont see how Britney doesnt see that we want her back. Just watch Miley and Demi release a million singles while Britney only released two that had potential to do better, especially SP if she promoted them and she has better single worthy songs. Better, Change, Love Me Down, Just Love Me, Liar...