We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Black_Out

Would you rather

31 minutes ago, Lilith's Sister Nicci said:

omg that chairography is so fierce. Britney can't even stand on the chair. She better hire 3&Half Cacophony to teach her erOMK_s-200x150.gif

24 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

That looks so awkward erOMK_s-200x150.gif

i know, and people pretend Britney was good during her prime

giphy.gif

5-Catastrophy is clearly better

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, danny1994 said:

You said the only time she had intricate choreo was Overprotected and ITZ, am I right?erOMK_s-200x150.gif

Idk quote me?

7 hours ago, danny1994 said:

Of course. Britney’s dance moves on Slave were so basic 

And make sure when you quote me, you add this, because this and the above statement are two different things. 

4 minutes ago, Black_Out said:

Idk quote me?

And make sure when you quote me, you add this, because this and the above statement are two different things. 

On 9/14/2017 at 4:33 PM, Black_Out said:

They have energy and execute simple moves making them look great like Brit used to as well. The only time she had intricate choreo was ITZ era and Overprotected videos.

You literally called Britney’s moves simple. Simple and basic mean the same thing.

2 hours ago, danny1994 said:

You literally called Britney’s moves simple. Simple and basic mean the same thing.

sim·ple
ˈsimpəl/
adjective

1. 1.
    easily understood or done; presenting no difficulty.
    "a simple solution"
    synonyms: straightforward, easy, uncomplicated, uninvolved, effortless, painless, undemanding, elementary, child's play; More

•  

•  

2. 2.
    composed of a single element; not compound.
    synonyms: noncompound, noncomplex, uncombined, unblended, unalloyed, pure, single
    "simple chemical substances"

ba·sic
    ˈbāsik/
    adjective

1. 1.
      forming an essential foundation or starting point; fundamental.
      "certain basic rules must be obeyed"
      synonyms: fundamental, essential, primary, principal, cardinal, elementary, elemental, quintessential, intrinsic, central, pivotal, critical, key, focal; More

•  

•  

2. 2.
      CHEMISTRY
      having the properties of a base, or containing a base; having a pH greater than 7.
      •  

•  

noun

1. 1.
      the essential facts or principles of a subject or skill.
      "learning the basics of the business"
      synonyms: fundamentals, essentials, rudiments, (first) principles, foundations, preliminaries, groundwork; More

•  

•  

Choose languageAfrikaansAlbanianAmharicArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBanglaBasqueBelarusianBosnianBulgarianBurmeseCatalanCebuanoChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CorsicanCroatianCzechDanishDutchEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHawaiianHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanKurdishKyrgyzLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianLuxembourgishMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianNepaliNorwegianNyanjaPashtoPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSamoanScottish GaelicSerbianShonaSindhiSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSouthern SothoSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshWestern FrisianXhosaYiddishYorubaZulu

I'd say controversial, so that she continues to add milestones to the pop culture landscape, and so that it generates really interesting think-pieces by journalists and the public commentary. 

Safe is boring and underwhelming, which in Britney's case continuously invigorates the "she's not/will never be as good as she once was" commentary. If she's not being talked about, then neither is her music. I love her music so much and want the general public to really engage with her work again. 

9 hours ago, Tetris said:

I'd say controversial, so that she continues to add milestones to the pop culture landscape, and so that it generates really interesting think-pieces by journalists and the public commentary. 

Safe is boring and underwhelming, which in Britney's case continuously invigorates the "she's not/will never be as good as she once was" commentary. If she's not being talked about, then neither is her music. I love her music so much and want the general public to really engage with her work again. 

This is exactly how I feel about it as well! Perfectly worded!