We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Black_Out

Would you rather

A safe performance. At her age and at her career stage, I dont think she needs to do anything controversial like Janet did. I would never want Britney to flop like VMA 2007 though. At least with a safe performance, people wont talk as if she is a struggling has been artist trying to gain cheap publicity in order to stay relevant. She has nothing to prove anymore. 

1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

i would rather she performed to the level that fifth harmony did at the vmas, it was sooo amazing erOMK_s-200x150.gif

@crazy cheri candy lotion @danny1994 @Lilith's Sister Nicci

Once she breaks up with Sam, she can have a bodybuilder lookalike fall off the stage. It would be epic and not petty at all erOMK_s-200x150.gif

2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

i still don't get how the spice girls achieved such popularity. i liked a couple of their hits when i was younger but yeah they were terrible erOMK_s-200x150.gif

I heard they had like 10 #1s in the U.K. or something.

But they’re not as good as Fifth Harmony, amazing performers erOMK_s-200x150.gif

Just now, Dark.Knight said:

:dead:  @Shadow.  @danny1994 (sorry that I can't quote, Jordan hasn't fixed exhale yet)

when you have this

source.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

you don't need this

giphy.giforiginal.giftumblr_njason9O831qzdlkbo5_r1_400.gif

00s vmas is just amazing. i never get bored of it. imagine comparing that to fifth harmony erOMK_s-200x150.gif

i keep getting logged out when i go back to the forum index but once i enter a thread im logged in, such a mess tbh

Just now, Shadow. said:

00s vmas is just amazing. i never get bored of it. imagine comparing that to fifth harmony erOMK_s-200x150.gif

i keep getting logged out when i go back to the forum index but once i enter a thread im logged in, such a mess tbh

Same, exhale is broken erOMK_s-200x150.gif