We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Christina Aguilera Enlists Mark Ronson For New Music(!!!)

21 minutes ago, brintyjoan said:

When did she win tho? I love Britney, but Christina is more respected and doesn't look 50. She has more relevant awards and has evolved as an artist. Britney still is the same after 20 years. I hope she will be a real artist and singer some day.

In what planet, hunty? :whitney:

14 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

I've said this before, but I see too many people do this, so, off topic but also not off topic--

Yes, she is, because Millennials = ends at mid-thirties, includes Britney herself as being the cusp of a Millennial and a Gen X'er. This likely includes you, too.

Y'all keep confusing your own generation for Generation Z, which is anyone 20 and under at this point.

Exactly. The word "millennial" is always thrown around to describe "young" people. And, no, she's not relevant to Gen. Z. Millenialls? Yes. They're the ones visiting her show for nostalgia.

25 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Exactly. The word "millennial" is always thrown around to describe "young" people. And, no, she's not relevant to Gen. Z. Millenialls? Yes. They're the ones visiting her show for nostalgia.

:mhm: It's so funny to me when fellow Millennials use it as an insulting term for young(er) people, because obviously they have no clue what generation they're apart of. (I find generations fascinating; I have no idea why.) And yep, Millennials are huge on the nostalgia wave. It's why a lot of stuff from the nineties is getting reunited and the like.

2 hours ago, brintyjoan said:

When did she win tho? I love Britney, but Christina is more respected and doesn't look 50. She has more relevant awards and has evolved as an artist. Britney still is the same after 20 years. I hope she will be a real artist and singer some day.

lmao wtf? it isn't that serious...:wyd: 

I've seen these episodes in full... and some of these kids are definite fans of Britney (in some of their videos outside of the FineBros/React channels). Honestly they have mentioned Britney on a number of occasions as being great or mentioned Oops or Baby. Never heard them once bring up Christina in any of their videos. PS haven't seen their individual videos in a while so don't ask me to find them :P there are too many of them

I think that is great and i can totally see her doing something like this:

Skip those hitsingles tho, doesn't fit her, we need meaningful popsongs from her like Fighter, Beautiful, Hurt. Come on you did Dirrty. Now to the future pls.