We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Christina Aguilera Enlists Mark Ronson For New Music(!!!)

10 hours ago, Style. said:

she can work with the greatest producers right now, it will be in vein because her career is just over as Camila's career! 

Why are you bringing up Camila? How is her career over? Havana says hi.

10 hours ago, DMVofficial said:

He made Gaga's worst album and ruined her career, can't wait for him to do the same with xtincta! 

tumblr_nr5jiu303H1rv0p9yo1_250.gif

How is the top selling female album of the year plus a tour that sold out everywhere, a career ruined ??

She said she was putting finishing touches on the album in FEBUARY... now its almost Otober and she is still in the fucking studio?

I feel like either

a) she was allready finishe with an album but then someone else released something similar and they scratched it

b) she is having probalems with her record label

c) she cand decide on the style for the next record and keeps flip flopping

13 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Camila is in the Top 10 on iTunes and she's in the Top 15 on Spotify

erOMK_s-200x150.gif

FourFive Nobodies:

iTunes N/A

Spotify N/A

erOMK_s-200x150.gif

With all the hype and all the press L.A. Reid got for Camila, she's not doing ok. I was expecting some sort of slayage from Camila's camp since she worked with some hot ass producers... but that first song was terrible and now they are scrapping the whole thing because girl is weak as f**k, she can't sell sh!t without the other girls. 

erOMK_s-200x150.gif

Though, I love Havana... she better release a video because it's her only chance! 

erOMK_s-200x150.gif

10 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Honestly maybe her label is going to invest a lot of money into this era and wants the album perfect 

It could be s good thing. Money equals payola which could lead to a hit 

I really hope so. The only way she can come back successfully is if they have high quality and production. But (i know this sounds mean) I kind of doubt it. If they wanted everything to be perfect and said ok to investing in her they would definitley pressure her to loose weight. Unless they want her to be like Adele. I dont think they or her are over her sexy image and will try to bank on that again.

2 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I really hope so. The only way she can come back successfully is if they have high quality and production. But (i know this sounds mean) I kind of doubt it. If they wanted everything to be perfect and said ok to investing in her they would definitley pressure her to loose weight. Unless they want her to be like Adele. I dont think they or her are over her sexy image and will try to bank on that again.

I highly doubt she will ever be huge again. You never know. I actually think Xtina has a better chance to be pretty successful compared to Britney etc. Ppl like that vocal strength these days. The main goal for Xtina should be a strong era to help bring back some of her fans in order to tour.

How is it alright to pressure ppl into losing weight? I don't think that is okay. Ppl freaked out when they heard Dr luke said that to Kesha. Can't have it a bad thing for one and not the other. Anyways I doubt the era will be out before February next year so she has about five months. Xtina is one that unhealthily will lose weight so it could happen...even though I don't think it's necessary. 

37 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I highly doubt she will ever be huge again. You never know. I actually think Xtina has a better chance to be pretty successful compared to Britney etc. Ppl like that vocal strength these days. The main goal for Xtina should be a strong era to help bring back some of her fans in order to tour.

How is it alright to pressure ppl into losing weight? I don't think that is okay. Ppl freaked out when they heard Dr luke said that to Kesha. Can't have it a bad thing for one and not the other. Anyways I doubt the era will be out before February next year so she has about five months. Xtina is one that unhealthily will lose weight so it could happen...even though I don't think it's necessary. 

Oh no I definitley agree with you that its not ok but this business is so superficial. I mean just look at all of the topics here discussing Britneys looks. Bionic was a bad era for Christina but Lotus nearly ruined her with all the bad press about her weight and looks and everything else that was going on. Remember how positive the media was towards her when she lost the weight in 2013? I think that for RCA the whole package is important. And I think they would rather throw money at a Christina who looks "the part" than the other one.

normal_7177E8_288629.jpgnormal_254~0.jpg

I dont think she will be huge but I just want her to have at least 2 more tours. Ive only seen her once.

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

Oh no I definitley agree with you that its not ok but this business is so superficial. I mean just look at all of the topics here discussing Britneys looks. Bionic was a bad era for Christina but Lotus nearly ruined her with all the bad press about her weight and looks and everything else that was going on. Remember how positive the media was towards her when she lost the weight in 2013? I think that for RCA the whole package is important. And I think they would rather throw money at a Christina who looks "the part" than the other one.

normal_7177E8_288629.jpgnormal_254~0.jpg

I dont think she will be huge but I just want her to have at least 2 more tours. Ive only seen her once.

I think she will lose it. She also is really little so weight shows on her even if it's not a lot 

4 hours ago, Style. said:

With all the hype and all the press L.A. Reid got for Camila, she's not doing ok. I was expecting some sort of slayage from Camila's camp since she worked with some hot ass producers... but that first song was terrible and now they are scrapping the whole thing because girl is weak as f**k, she can't sell sh!t without the other girls. 

erOMK_s-200x150.gif

Though, I love Havana... she better release a video because it's her only chance! 

erOMK_s-200x150.gif

The other gorls aren't selling sh!t either, so what's the point?

erOMK_s-200x150.gif

Crying in the Club also performed better than Down

erOMK_s-200x150.gif