We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

TheCharmedTributes1

Pennywise and Britney Spears: The Dance-off

4 hours ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

Yeah, that projector scene was terrifying and really well done. But yeah. I guess it comes down to how much of a horror fan are you.

yeah that scene was genuinely scary. Good movie but i guess i like those scary movies where it keeps you on the edge of your seat till the end

9 hours ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

I actually didn't find it scary at all. Probably cause I'm a horror fan so I'm pretty used to everything :flawlessbye: There were some disturbing scenes (Georgie's death was pretty graphic, the garage scene and the basement scene too), but other than that it felt like a fantasy adventure movie to me.

But yeah, I really appreciated the cinematography and the whole atmosphere, they did a great job!

I agree with you. I love the original It and i went with an open mind to this one but it was indeed like a gory adventure fantasy story and i didnt like it. Also disliked the clown where as I absolutely loved the iconic It played by Tim Curry. 

9 hours ago, Poe Dameron said:

I stopped watching horrors like 10 years ago so I am not used to that... Plus I was watching it in IMAX...I was literally sweating on my forehead during the broken projector scene and when he was emerging from the fridge in that creepy house :beyfedup:

I dislike horrors except for things like The Shining and The Ring but the new It still never scared me because it was over the top and gore is never scary just very gross and annoying, imo.