We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

TheCharmedTributes1

Pennywise and Britney Spears: The Dance-off

14 minutes ago, Poe Dameron said:

IT was creepy and scary AF and I had nightmares :lemmetellu:

Watched it twice tho cause it was really good and the mood and cinematography were great:lemmetellu:

I actually didn't find it scary at all. Probably cause I'm a horror fan so I'm pretty used to everything :flawlessbye: There were some disturbing scenes (Georgie's death was pretty graphic, the garage scene and the basement scene too), but other than that it felt like a fantasy adventure movie to me.

But yeah, I really appreciated the cinematography and the whole atmosphere, they did a great job!

4 minutes ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

I actually didn't find it scary at all. Probably cause I'm a horror fan so I'm pretty used to everything :flawlessbye: There were some disturbing scenes (Georgie's death was pretty graphic, the garage scene and the basement scene too), but other than that it felt like a fantasy adventure movie to me.

But yeah, I really appreciated the cinematography and the whole atmosphere, they did a great job!

I stopped watching horrors like 10 years ago so I am not used to that... Plus I was watching it in IMAX...I was literally sweating on my forehead during the broken projector scene and when he was emerging from the fridge in that creepy house :beyfedup:

24 minutes ago, Poe Dameron said:

I stopped watching horrors like 10 years ago so I am not used to that... Plus I was watching it in IMAX...I was literally sweating on my forehead during the broken projector scene and when he was emerging from the fridge in that creepy house :beyfedup:

Yeah, that projector scene was terrifying and really well done. But yeah. I guess it comes down to how much of a horror fan are you.

50 minutes ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

Georgie's death was pretty graphic

Yeah-- I'm a horror buff myself, but that scene got me simply because I'm so used to the Tim Curry version where it's not shown and is only implied.

OT, :hahaha: I hate y'all.

1 hour ago, fucknfurter said:

Yeah-- I'm a horror buff myself, but that scene got me simply because I'm so used to the Tim Curry version where it's not shown and is only implied.

OT, :hahaha: I hate y'all.

Exactly! Plus usually movies avoid children violence, especially in mainstream movies, so it really caught me off guard.

2 hours ago, Poe Dameron said:

OMG you sound just like me!  I watched it on the IMAX and almost fell out of my seat when they showed Georgie's arm being bitten off, they didn't show that in the old version.  I also freaked out when he opened up his mouth and showed Beverly the deadlights :wendycry: