We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Itachi

The Original Anti-Britney

15 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

15 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

There's this big  conspiracy theory saying that Avril died early on in her career, but since she had become sooooo big so fast her label didn't want to miss out on all of the revenue so they brought in a look alike named Melissa. There's actually some pretty substantial proof, to facial differences, her voice sounding different, even tattoos being in different spots. I don't know about it, but I guess it could've happened. Some people think even Britney Spears died in a car crash back in the day and has been replaced by several clones since then. I dunno about that one though.  :forkit:

Nnnnn and maybe they're connected with the illuminati too :orangu:

i can't with all these conspiracy theories. I've seen articles about that but never paid attention to them because they're obviously bs, hence i didn't know Melissa was the name of the replacement. So Melissa also learned how to sing like Avril too. Or they have their own Myah Lavigne. :tiffcackle:

11 hours ago, Itachi said:

Resulta ng larawan para sa britney and avril

Please tell me that's been edited by fans, and not the actual picture taken by a professional photographer. If the latter is true, the only explanation I can think of is that it was taken by Randee St. Nicholas.  :Lshark:

Seriously, it's so bright that both women would be reduced to nothing but two featureless, floating heads if it weren't for their respective penchant for heavy eyeliner.

7 hours ago, CJMCH said:

I can not believe the anti Britney ended up like this

With Brinny getting inspired and doing this

I've never seen "What the Hell" until now, and was so taken aback by how much it resembled "I Wanna Go" that I looked it up, and turns out both songs were written and produced by Max Martin and Shellback, and both were also released in 2011. :selenerz:

I was a big fan of Avril's first two albums, but stopped buying her music after her third album. I know most artists need to evolve, but it's like she has matured backwards; the content she released at the age of 17/18 was infinitely more mature than anything she's done as a grown woman, which is bizarre. I'd definitely be excited about a comeback record if it was something returning to her roots.

13 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

I've never seen "What the Hell" until now, and was so taken aback by how much it resembled "I Wanna Go" that I looked it up, and turns out both songs were written and produced by Max Martin and Shellback, and both were also released in 2011. :selenerz:

I was a big fan of Avril's first two albums, but stopped buying her music after her third album. I know most artists need to evolve, but it's like she has matured backwards; the content she released at the age of 17/18 was infinitely more mature than anything she's done as a grown woman, which is bizarre. I'd definitely be excited about a comeback record if it was something returning to her roots.

LOL, they took the same chord progression and made two songs. Avril recorded both, ultimately picked What the Hell and the other one went to Miranda Cosgrove. :orangu: 

1 hour ago, LostInAnImage said:

Please tell me that's been edited by fans, and not the actual picture taken by a professional photographer. If the latter is true, the only explanation I can think of is that it was taken by Randee St. Nicholas.  :Lshark:

Seriously, it's so bright that both women would be reduced to nothing but two featureless, floating heads if it weren't for their respective penchant for heavy eyeliner.

This was actually what they uploaded on instagram. The sun was shook :triggered:

I wonder actually what were they trying to hide with that

1 hour ago, LostInAnImage said:

To be fair, she had her moments tho, songs like Keep Holding On for example. But yeah the rest is true, leave this "I am so hot like nobody else" sh!t to Britney or Rihanna. It doesn't work for her. I mean i don't expect it from Kelly Clarkson either.