We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Itachi

The Original Anti-Britney

33 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Complicated is still THAT song. :lemmetellu:

Happy B'Day Avril! :snapney:

Let Go is still THAT album tbh

Plus op didn't know Girlfriend was the first certifified video, what a tune.

I personally love avril, and like xtinas fighters, I'm still impatiently waiting for her 6th album :triggered:

13 minutes ago, Chris343 said:

Let Go is still THAT album tbh

Plus op didn't know Girlfriend was the first certifified video, what a tune.

I personally love avril, and like xtinas fighters, I'm still impatiently waiting for her 6th album :triggered:

oh i didn't know that. i only knew it was the first to reach 100m views. I hope she sticks to pop rock though, I could never un-hear "Hello Kitty" :nydisgust:

Avril never truly hated Britney, she was just told to dis her by her team because they wanted Avril to be the alternative to Britney and her music, i guess that's better than making her copy brit like many labels did to their stars (jessica simpson, christina at one point, shakira etc.) it didnt work for anyone :mhm: I think Avril always liked britney

1 hour ago, Itachi said:

oh i didn't know that. i only knew it was the first to reach 100m views. I hope she sticks to pop rock though, I could never un-hear "Hello Kitty" :nydisgust:

Strangely I kinda got into it, like it was so bad that it was good? I can perfectly lip sync to that song, which is kinda embarrassing 

Oh and I don't know if it's officially certified or whatever, I just thought that all 100m vevo videos were certified, whoops!

Ok, so unpopular opinion but I was never a fan of her first two records. :orangu:

I know they're her best work and what not, but the music never really connected with me. It still doesn't. The Best Damn Thing is fun, but that's about it. She gave me Cyndi Lauper and Toni Basil mixed with The Ramones and blink-182. She's not my cuppa tea otherwise.

2 minutes ago, Itachi said:

Who is Melissa? :calculating:

There's this big  conspiracy theory saying that Avril died early on in her career, but since she had become sooooo big so fast her label didn't want to miss out on all of the revenue so they brought in a look alike named Melissa. There's actually some pretty substantial proof, to facial differences, her voice sounding different, even tattoos being in different spots. I don't know about it, but I guess it could've happened. Some people think even Britney Spears died in a car crash back in the day and has been replaced by several clones since then. I dunno about that one though.  :forkit: