We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

garthroda

Fergie's Tension was meant for Britney?

Recommended Posts

Sorry if AP but... I really think Fergie's song "Tension" really sounds like something meant for Britney...

I would've loved if Britney had recorded this as a single, even if it reminds me a bit of Everybody from Blackout.

Anyways, I love what Fergie did with it, it really shows britney's influence in pop. :bparty:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love something like this for Britney! It’s very laid back but upbeat and edgy sounding.

She’s never really had a song like this. 

Britney is going to have to be next level this next go around. She CANNOT play it safe! The reason Baby, Oops, Slave, Toxic, Womanizer, and all of Blackout worked is because they were different than everything else out and led the way for pop music. She made a huge mark and her music became iconic. She hasn’t has an incredible single, I would say, since Womanzier. Till the World Ends was good, but she needs a game changer with this next album! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

I would love something like this for Britney! It’s very laid back but upbeat and edgy sounding.

She’s never really had a song like this. 

Britney is going to have to be next level this next go around. She CANNOT play it safe! The reason Baby, Oops, Slave, Toxic, Womanizer, and all of Blackout worked is because they were different than everything else out and led the way for pop music. She made a huge mark and her music became iconic. She hasn’t has an incredible single, I would say, since Womanzier. Till the World Ends was good, but she needs a game changer with this next album! 

I agree, it would be awesome if she could deliver a new sound or try something more adventurous 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, garthroda said:

I agree, it would be awesome if she could deliver a new sound or try something more adventurous 

She had them on this album but let them go to waste: If I'm Dancing, Liar Change Your Mind (though that sound is now in), Love Me Down etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Brad Adamson said:

She had them on this album but let them go to waste: If I'm Dancing, Liar Change Your Mind (though that sound is now in), Love Me Down etc

I will never get over Change Your Mind. That song is FLAWLESS. And the acoustic mix with raw vocals is everything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

I will never get over Change Your Mind. That song is FLAWLESS. And the acoustic mix with raw vocals is everything. 

Ikr... it would do so well these days seeing as though the spanish sound is in, but hey... she is the queen of wasted opportunities

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.