We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

brit4u1998

How did you react during Mariah's 2001 meltdown era?

8 hours ago, Kevney said:

It was not very public. But JLO did a lot to hurt her. She had a huge hand in it and people never seem to know that. Stealing her songs etc, Mariah broke up with the record company owner, and JLO started sucking his d so she got Mariah's beats.  Pathetic. 

That's the tea:truthtea: 

Luckily though the Queen never even heard of a Jlow :slayney:

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 8:00 PM, BoyToySoldier said:

I honestly didn't even know she had any sort of meltdown until I started reading about her career. I am very salty about JLO getting that sample for that disposable song instead of Mariah though. Loverboy would have killed this beat.

Even the original beat could not have saved that song :weusay:

On 9/28/2017 at 8:54 AM, Kevney said:

It was not very public. But JLO did a lot to hurt her. She had a huge hand in it and people never seem to know that. Stealing her songs etc, Mariah broke up with the record company owner, and JLO started sucking his d so she got Mariah's beats.  Pathetic. 

Damn. :grimace:

On 9/28/2017 at 7:15 PM, patience darling said:

I did not follow her career at that time, so I know nothing. But I did hear that she is an alcoholic and for some reason that doesn't suprise me.

I don't know enough about Mariah, but I hope she isn't an alcoholic. Because that would ruin her voice.

On 9/28/2017 at 12:56 AM, MC The Songbird Supreme said:

I was in my early teens. It was sad to witness. 

I was shocked more than sad. I knew that Mariah would make it through.

That weirdo Tommy Mattola! :zoomzoom:

On 9/28/2017 at 8:35 AM, JKW said:

No idea, I wasn't following Mariah back then. Britney was my world. :mattafact:

^^^

I saw her infamous appearance on TRL with the ice creams/popsicles because I was always watching MTV for Britney, but I didn't realize that stuff ^^ was why she doesn't know J.Lo or was playing a big factor in it all. Wow, can't say I blame her, in that case. :idkha:

It really wasn't that bad and I couldn't figure out why people were making it such a big deal. We've seen what a breakdown can be - Britney went CRAZY. Mariah's TRL thing wasn't even weird, she took a shirt off and had another top on under and it was clearly planned. It's not like she just randomly took her shirt off and she was wearing a bra or something. Then she threw a dish - okay? And? I don't think she went crazy I think she was prob just under stress.