We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

'Will You Be My Witness': Katy Perry Readies New Documentary

Watch the trailer.

If you haven't had enough of Katy Perry, you're in luck.

Earlier this summer, Katy Perry subjected herself to a Big Brother-style live stream for 96-hour straight. It produced some seriously honest, zany moments of the pop star, and Katy Kats will get to relive it when she releases her new documentary, Katy Perry: Will You Be My Witness?.

“Everyone will get to witness all of me,” Perry says in the preview. “Not just the glam me. The good, the bad, the ugly.”

If every single second of Perry's weekend was streamed on YouTube, what's left for us to see? Don't worry. The doc will feature behind-the-scenes footage and highlight moments you may have missed (unless you're a vampire).

In the last week, Lady Gaga released her documentary to Netflix titled Five Foot Two. Soon after, Demi Lovato announced hers streaming straight to YouTube titled Simply Complicated and then there's a rumored one from Rihanna.

Watch below:

Are YOU watching the Katy Perry documentary? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

13 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

What’s with everyone making documentaries?:wyd:

She did that before Gaga and others... Ok, Madonna i guess was the first one but still... Part Of Me ;)

And yeah we saw her on Youtube like for a couple of days, i don't think i want to see it because to me it is clear that she don't have any visions for her image.

2 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

She did that before Gaga and others... Ok, Madonna i guess was the first one but still... Part Of Me ;)

And yeah we saw her on Youtube like for a couple of days, i don't think i want to see it because to me it is clear that she don't have any visions for her image.

Actually don’t forget Britney did one also way before the new pop girls with Stages.

15 hours ago, Zeik89 said:

Damn this bish is still trying to make Witness happen. She has totally lost her "cool" factor. Hard to believe this is the same girl that just killed the Super Bowl a couple years ago. 

Kinda like an uncool Lady Gaga with Madonna / Miley hair :gross:

Is this some kind of new trend or something? It's honestly getting really tired.  :triggered:

And I thought Witness Worldwide was suppose to be her "revealing" documentary-style thing? So she's making a documentary about making a documentary? :calculating:

Of all the new pop star documentaries, this one looks the MOST boring. It's seriously a mess. And STOP trying to make Shitness happen! It will never happen! :whitney:

Please just leave the documentaries to Britney and Madonna, please. K, thanks. :kisses: