We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Demi Lovato Teases New Songs "Daddy Issues" And "Lonely": Listen

Pop and soul.

Demi Lovato previews two new songs.

We're just days away from Demi Lovato's new album Tell Me You Love Me hitting the net, but the pop star is impatient. She's sharing teasers of two never-before-heard songs: "Daddy Issues" and "Lonely."

"Daddy Issues" sounds like a frenetic pop bop. It's hyper production stutters around Demi's loud vocals. "Lucky for you I've got all these daddy issues," she sings.

"Lonely" is more laid-back and aligns with the soul sound she's rocking on the album title track.

It won't be long before we hear the full versions, but for now this will do. Listen below:

✌? days until #TellMeYouLoveMe! #DaddyIssues #Lonely ?

A post shared by Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) on

Thoughts on the new Demi previews? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

2 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

she's the jessica simpson of her generation

OMG! Laughed so hard!! :hype: 

I always thought she was the Xtina... (always on the shadow of Selena). :forkit:

But JessicaS. seems accurate too... with her overly emotional almost tone-def screams!! :rude2me:

She's slaying me this era tho... and she's consistent! I'll give her that. :saycheese: