We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Cardi B Eviscerates Azealia Banks After Banks Called Her "The Poor Man's Nicki Minaj"

Cardi B for the win!

Cardi B for the win!

It's safe to say Azealia Banks is perfectly fine leaving her career in the gutter, so why not another rap beef? Screw it!

The music community celebrated Cardi B's massive Hot 100 achievement this week. "Bodak Yellow" topped the charts, making her the first rapper to land a solo No. 1 since Lauryn Hill took the top spot in 1998 with “Doo Wop (That Thing).” Even Nicki Minaj excused herself from a potential feuding narrative by congratulating Cardi. Cardi also dethroned Taylor Swift's "Look What You Made Me Do" from No. 1 and the pop star responded by sending Cardi flowers. Isn't that nice? Then we have seething Azealia Banks.

Banks recorded a string of Insta-stories dogging Cardi, calling her "the poor man’s Nicki Minaj." “You suck dick for raps, you fuck for raps. You’re not that girl, you’re a fuck toy," Banks said. "You’re going to have your moment now and then you’re going to be gone.” It goes downhill from there.

Cardi had the best response ever. She somehow obtained a video of Azealia #LIVING to "Bodak Yellow." "One of the reasons Bodak Yellow went #1 cuz even the HATERS LOVE IT !!," she wrote on Twitter. Mic drop.

Thoughts on this non-existent rap beef? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

She is so f*cking ghetto... Honestly I have come to a point where I genuinely think Azealia Banks has mental issue

.giphy.gif

Unfortunatly she's an exemple of a person who is just not compatible with celebrity.

That being said she is a also great artist (1991 EP is just four gems...). And I also hate her for that.  But she has damage her image so hard I just can't...

*cough* homophobia, *cough* animal sacrifice 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, rowelle said:

I detect no lies though. When I saw this bitch at the VMAs, I had no idea who she was and first thing I thought of was she was a low rent version of Minaj.

:giggleney: 

LOL like Onika herself isn't the poor man's Lil' Kim. :girlwhat:

ANYWAYS :whitney:

Azealia is so bitter. She has nobody but herself to blame as to why she isn't having the success other are because she had the potential, has the talent and the drive to excel. Her bad attitude and pride just got in the way, and she was given plenty of opportunities to redeem herself but chose not to. :mattafact:

XD not a fan of either one.. But let's be real.  Cardie didn't break a wall, Taylor dropped the ball it seems as far the gp is concerned they don't seem to like new Taylor as much.  Will say I like this era of hers .. Point is Nicki was up with shake it off a gp hit so... Pretty sure that has something to do with it

9 hours ago, SelinaKyle said:

She is so f*cking ghetto... Honestly I have come to a point where I genuinely think Azealia Banks has mental issue

.giphy.gif

Unfortunatly she's an exemple of a person who is just not compatible with celebrity.

That being said she is a also great artist (1991 EP is just four gems...). And I also hate her for that.  But she has damage her image so hard I just can't...

giphy.gif

Working in Disability Services and Vocational Rehab, I work with people of all mental health disorders. Azealia demonstrates nearly all indicators of Borderline Personaliry Disorder. No, I'm not a diagnosing professional nor do I know Banks, but if I had to guess, I'd put my money on BPD.

10 hours ago, SelinaKyle said:

.giphy.gif

giphy.gif

It took you this long to believe that she has mental issues. :calculating:

To me, by the time I found out that she sacrificed chickens, it was obvious to me! 

1 hour ago, Zeik89 said:

Working in Disability Services and Vocational Rehab, I work with people of all mental health disorders. Azealia demonstrates nearly all indicators of Borderline Personaliry Disorder. No, I'm not a diagnosing professional nor do I know Banks, but if I had to guess, I'd put my money on BPD.

Do you think that she could be a sociopath, or psychopath?