We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

DignifiedLove

Is "I Run Away" Britney's best song?

Yes or yes?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Is "IRA" the best song Britney has ever released?

• Yes
    • Yes

I think so and it truly deserved to be a single. The second verse is everything and more, and I think it would have been a gamechanger. Literal perfection and I have come to the conclusion that is her besT song. The original Queen of Depression. And that is the tea for today. giphy.gif

P.S., no I Run Away slander allowed in this thread. giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

No, Toxic is.

erOMK_s-200x150.gif

Yass we love TASTE. Toxic, When Your Eyes Say It and I Run Away are tied for me at #1 but it all varies depending on my mood.

Toxic is in fact a masterpiece and I really hope she has it in her someday to release a song half as good.erOMK_s-200x150.gif

4 hours ago, IUSAtonight said:

I wish they would had released it as a single instead of not a girl or ILRNR :mhm: 

sis please tell me you're not coming for the iconic and timeless anthem not a girl. giphy.gif

Ilrnr should have never happened since it was such a pointless single/awful cover but not a girl is a cute bop that was actually very iconic back then. I just wish she had it in her to release IRA with an avant-grade themed video in a enchanted garden or smth.  How iconic would that have been.giphy.gif