Brichney.

"Beyonce empowers women and is a songwriter" "Lemonade is a personal album"

4 hours ago, Brichney. said:

Crazy In Love, Single Ladies, and Irreplaceable are her only big hits, the others were as big as let's say I Wanna Go? Yeah. Many were flops. 

I mean yeah I'm not disputing that she doesn't have many hits,  just she has more than one. And yes! Crazy in love lol that's the one. 

On 3.10.2017 at 8:20 PM, Pedro Dantas said:

Except Halo is way bigger than Single Ladies WW. And her other hits were miles bigger than the extremely local I Wanna Go.

? Single Ladies was a b-side in my country, the first one was If I Were A Boy. :mattafact:

And tbh i can not stand Single Ladies, so great choice. :mattafact:

On 10/3/2017 at 11:20 AM, ATWK said:

Except Halo is way bigger than Single Ladies WW. And her other hits were miles bigger than the extremely local I Wanna Go.

Except for Baby One More Time that went to No. 1 in every single country it charted. Oops I Did It Again went to No. 1 in 20 different countries. Toxic went to No.1 in 10 countries and is in the top 10 in all countries it charted. Womanizer went to No.1 in 12 countries and top 10 in every single countries it charted. Sorry, but most of Beyonce's singles aren't really that big of a hit worldwide compared to Britney. Even Crazy In Love, arguably her strongest single, wasn't even anywhere comparable to BOMT, OIDIA, Toxic, Womanizer chart wise. Beyonce is just all hype. Halo wasn't really that big of a deal. In big markets such as France it peaked at No. 77. In Germany it wasn't in the top 5. And it didn't even went to No.1 at the European hot 100 charts. So sorry to say. But none of her big hits were really that big compared to Baby One More Time, Oops I Did It Again and Toxic. And lets not talk as if those were the only big hits Britney has, because she has plenty of other hits. Sometimes, You Drive Me Crazy, Lucky, Stronger, Overprotected, Me Against The Music, Everytime, Im A Slave For You, Circus, Till The World Ends, are all very big hits as well. 

On 26.9.2017 at 10:39 PM, Brichney. said:

Lemonade has 72 writers. Very personal.

"Sorry" has 4 writers. They've been cheated on by Jayz too. Very, very personal.

It was first released on TIDAL, aka Beyonce's handler HUSBAND's flop streaming platform. Very independent of her.

One of her tours was named after her husband's last name: The Mrs. Carter Tour. Very feministic and self-empowering. 

Slay, I guess.

:queenflopga: 

Songwriter is the last thing that comes to my mind when i am thinking about Beyoncé, it's a well known fact that she bought many songwritercredits, so why should i believe it this time?

Halo, Irreplaceable demos are out - without her writingskills - surprise it's the same track.

On 03/01/2018 at 12:06 PM, Afiq said:

Except for Baby One More Time that went to No. 1 in every single country it charted. Oops I Did It Again went to No. 1 in 20 different countries. Toxic went to No.1 in 10 countries and is in the top 10 in all countries it charted. Womanizer went to No.1 in 12 countries and top 10 in every single countries it charted. Sorry, but most of Beyonce's singles aren't really that big of a hit worldwide compared to Britney. Even Crazy In Love, arguably her strongest single, wasn't even anywhere comparable to BOMT, OIDIA, Toxic, Womanizer chart wise. Beyonce is just all hype. Halo wasn't really that big of a deal. In big markets such as France it peaked at No. 77. In Germany it wasn't in the top 5. And it didn't even went to No.1 at the European hot 100 charts. So sorry to say. But none of her big hits were really that big compared to Baby One More Time, Oops I Did It Again and Toxic. And lets not talk as if those were the only big hits Britney has, because she has plenty of other hits. Sometimes, You Drive Me Crazy, Lucky, Stronger, Overprotected, Me Against The Music, Everytime, Im A Slave For You, Circus, Till The World Ends, are all very big hits as well. 

What the f*ck do those songs have to do with anything I was saying? :umsaywhat: I was replying to the idiot saying everything by Beyoncé that isn't CIL, Irreplaceable and SL was on the same level as IWG, which isn't even remotly true. Take that sh!t somewhere else. I wasn't deminishing Britney's success, I was defending Beyoncé's. :whitney:

It's sad that no one can say Beyoncé has hits without some idiot making a long text with Britney's receipts, as if defending Beyoncé means shading Britney.

And Halo was a big song. The 6th biggest of 2009 WW (link). :whitney:

On 1/4/2018 at 12:49 PM, ATWK said:

What the f*ck do those songs have to do with anything I was saying? :umsaywhat: I was replying to the idiot saying everything by Beyoncé that isn't CIL, Irreplaceable and SL was on the same level as IWG, which isn't even remotly true. Take that sh!t somewhere else. I wasn't deminishing Britney's success, I was defending Beyoncé's. :whitney:

It's sad that no one can say Beyoncé has hits without some idiot making a long text with Britney's receipts, as if defending Beyoncé means shading Britney.

And Halo was a big song. The 6th biggest of 2009 WW (link). :whitney:

Its because Beyonce fans keep on appearing on every single thread which highlights Brintey's career and tried to put her down by comparing Beyonce to her. I dont see that so often when it comes to Beyonce's thread. So it really gets me annoyed.

PS : She really doesnt have that money big hits over the past 6-7 years. She only maintained her popularity because she's all hype and she's really good at using opportunities such as her broken marriage or racism to sell her albums. People keep on saying she has this amazing longetivity, when she doesn't. All she has is hype and thats it.

On 1/25/2018 at 7:01 AM, Afiq said:

Its because Beyonce fans keep on appearing on every single thread which highlights Brintey's career and tried to put her down by comparing Beyonce to her. I dont see that so often when it comes to Beyonce's thread. So it really gets me annoyed.

PS : She really doesnt have that money big hits over the past 6-7 years. She only maintained her popularity because she's all hype and she's really good at using opportunities such as her broken marriage or racism to sell her albums. People keep on saying she has this amazing longetivity, when she doesn't. All she has is hype and thats it.

I agree, like as much as people here praise the hell out of her I feel like she makes a big splash but like fades away which is probably why she has to have the media praise her to prolong her fame. I look at her music catalog objectively as a whole and honestly she really doesn’t have huge hits, they might’ve been top sellers at the time of release but like it doesn’t really carry the same impact as Britney’s classics. The only thing I can think of is Crazy in love  which is definitely deserving but the others...don’t really age well and like people would look back and be like it was good AT THE TIME. 

Thinking about music history, I do think she will be remembered but I doubt for her music. More like onstage persona, not like a Whitney with a goldmine catalog even though I think that’s what she’s aiming for.

15 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I agree, like as much as people here praise the hell out of her I feel like she makes a big splash but like fades away which is probably why she has to have the media praise her to prolong her fame. I look at her music catalog objectively as a whole and honestly she really doesn’t have huge hits, they might’ve been top sellers at the time of release but like it doesn’t really carry the same impact as Britney’s classics. The only thing I can think of is Crazy in love  which is definitely deserving but the others...don’t really age well and like people would look back and be like it was good AT THE TIME. 

Thinking about music history, I do think she will be remembered but I doubt for her music. More like onstage persona, not like a Whitney with a goldmine catalog even though I think that’s what she’s aiming for.

Yeah. I did an analysis on her singles catalog too. I would say her singles success chart wise, are probably as big as Christina, perhaps slightly bigger. Even Pink has more big hits than her. And I completely agree with you. The fact that she is an amazing talent, shes beautiful, she can sing, and she has this personality that people and the media love makes her relevant and for sure she will be remember as a global icon. But she wont be remembered for her music. Britney might've been forgotten. However, her music will consistently be remembered as she always produce iconic music over and over again.